Vainglory Forums

Krul is not OP

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ohgre » July 24, 2015 12:15pm | Report
Anyone who thinks that.. I'm speaking to you.
Do NOT stand their while he attacks you, KITE him or HE will Kill you and you will FEED him, and then complain he is op.
He is useless hero after you kite him and focus his team down.

I have lost to many games with teammates who don't understand krul . Ridiculous.

Kite krul or focus him down, While whoever he is attacking RUNS from him.

Plz understand this guys, your ruining games by feeding a krul. It's ridiculous, go read his skills.
He is useless if you don't stand their

Lost to many games because ppl try to 1v1 a krul, over and over, that's the definition of insane, trying to do the same thing repeatedly expecting different results.
NA:Server- Ohgre
Pretty Good- Gold

Ohgre
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ohgre » July 24, 2015 12:16pm | Report
P.s. it's usually a fantastic idea to focus their carry, and then krul. Just so everyone knows and HOPEFULLY understand these very simple concepts.
NA:Server- Ohgre
Pretty Good- Gold

Ohgre
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » July 25, 2015 6:33am | Report
i try to flee but dead mans rush slows and shiversteel. so tell us how u will keep him away_?

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 26, 2015 10:14am | Report
Krul is incredibly OP. Why? Because his middle ability and passive can be taken advantage of if you stack attack speed and tank items. In the end, he becomes a tacky assasin and if you fail to shut him down early (he is strong early) then you are screwed.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved