Vainglory Forums

Lag

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by racoonbacoon » December 16, 2014 6:10am | Report
First things first, a huge apology to zesus who had to play with the laggiest Skaarf to ever step upon the Halcyon Fold. Haha, my lag never dropped beneath 2k past the 2 minute mark, which got really ugly considering there was a double lane. What to expect from overseas wifi?

Whilst I'm overseas, lag has definitly been the most annoying thing. Of course I'm not blaming the wonderful game, I'm blaming terrible hotel wifi. Just feel like I'm letting the team down when there's a team fight and I'm stuck at base fighting lag. When you see 20k lag in the corner, and then your screen freezes, only to promptly fast forward and reveal; You have been killed. Worst feeling in the world x-x

I'm curious as to what other people have experienced with lag? Personally, my highest ping has been 28303ms (this match), while my friend has hit up to 40k. I'm pretty sure these figures are nothing in the world of lag though, haha.

racoonbacoon
Quote | PM | +Rep by WeiTheMan » December 19, 2014 1:47pm | Report
racoonbacoon wrote:

First things first, a huge apology to zesus who had to play with the laggiest Skaarf to ever step upon the Halcyon Fold. Haha, my lag never dropped beneath 2k past the 2 minute mark, which got really ugly considering there was a double lane. What to expect from overseas wifi?

Whilst I'm overseas, lag has definitly been the most annoying thing. Of course I'm not blaming the wonderful game, I'm blaming terrible hotel wifi. Just feel like I'm letting the team down when there's a team fight and I'm stuck at base fighting lag. When you see 20k lag in the corner, and then your screen freezes, only to promptly fast forward and reveal; You have been killed. Worst feeling in the world x-x

I'm curious as to what other people have experienced with lag? Personally, my highest ping has been 28303ms (this match), while my friend has hit up to 40k. I'm pretty sure these figures are nothing in the world of lag though, haha.

Your point of this discussion?
Main Heroes: Krul and Ringo
Region: North America
Guild: None
Karma Level: Level 20
Skill Tier: "Pretty Good"

WeiTheMan
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Egglord » December 21, 2014 8:35pm | Report
I think lag is the worst thing in the world!!!!!!! It may be annoying to have a team mate who is constantly skating around the field BUT IT'S EVEN MORE ANNOYING BEING THAT PERSON.

Egglord
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by WeiTheMan » December 22, 2014 1:17pm | Report
Egglord wrote:

I think lag is the worst thing in the world!!!!!!! It may be annoying to have a team mate who is constantly skating around the field BUT IT'S EVEN MORE ANNOYING BEING THAT PERSON.

Despite the fact that people these days cannot afford good internet. I lag all the time, because I have BrightHouse network.
Main Heroes: Krul and Ringo
Region: North America
Guild: None
Karma Level: Level 20
Skill Tier: "Pretty Good"

WeiTheMan
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by sparrowX » December 22, 2014 9:09pm | Report
I read in other post that the server which i join in can determine the lag, how do i move server? I already registered in SE Server, but i read that for Australia it's better to join North American server???

sparrowX
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zaffre » December 25, 2014 5:58pm | Report
I hit like 40,000mps lag once, but it would last for only like 2 secs then go back to 1,600 or something. I'm fine with playing 200-300mps, but damn when it reaches 600+ I have a really hard time and my team usually loses.
IGN: Zaffre
Region: Southeast Asia (SEA)
Main: Catherine, Ringo
Skill tier: Pretty Good
Karma level: 11

Zaffre
Notable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved