Vainglory Forums

LAG in vainglory new update 1.9

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pranesh » October 2, 2015 3:04am | Report
There is lot of lag in the new update 1.9,, While playing anytype of matches (casual, ranked , private) and even while playing practice matches,, i have lags... I have 40 Mbps of speed with the internet,, but the game lags even though.. I didnt turn on any bluetooth near the device which i use to play also,, and there is no problem with my router.. I have reinstalled the game also ,, but the problem continues.. Please Make some repairs.. I love playing vainglory,, but now i am not able to play perfectly,, without any lags.. Lagging is the most severe problem with the gaming,, please help..!! PLEASE REPLY FRIENDS..

Pranesh
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wylyth » October 2, 2015 8:32am | Report
I have been having nothing but horrible lag since upgrading to iOS 9. I've attempted all the "fixes" people have suggested in threads, like disabling control center, and turning off background app refresh, etc etc, and it hasn't helped. I'm running an iPad Air 2 with 9.0.2, 802.11AC 5GHz wifi (basically next to the router) on a 100mbps internet connection. The game used to be nearly flawless, but as of now is nearly unplayable. Characters teleporting all over the place, items not responding to presses, abilities not going off properly, etc etc. I'd really appreciate a statement from the SEMC folks about this issue.

Wylyth
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » October 2, 2015 3:34pm | Report
that doesn't happen much to me but i have been experiencing Vain Glory crashes. It almost cost me a game.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by peanutmon » October 3, 2015 8:39am | Report
they're having troubles with hackers attacks on the servers (especially EU-Region apparently) and posted to facebook that they're working on it.

here is the link, if you're interested:
https://www.reddit.com/r/vainglorygame/comments/3n6aku/why_our_eu_and_australia_service_levels_have/

I'm positive they'll fix it in the near future, plus it's thankfully not a constant problem (can only speak for my own experience of course).

anyway, good luck friends!
IGN (Username) - peanutmon
Account Level - 20
Karma Level - Good Karma
Skill Tier - Working On It (Gold)
Main Heroes - Koshka (Jungle), Taka (Jungle), Ringo (Jungle/Lane), Petal (Lane)
How Long You Have Been Playing Vainglory : a few months, but mostly casual with friends and now struggling with solo queue ranking up from the low-tiers

peanutmon
Quote | PM | +Rep by hseia » October 25, 2015 12:36am | Report
hi, just short reply: i had also massive lag after update 1.9 with ipad air 2 and iOS 9. an update to iOS 9.1 helped, also the security improvements from SEMC concerning the DDOS attacs (see link from peanutmom) helped. at least no black hero pick screen anymore. but still laggy sometimes, even if my internet SEEMED to be ok (did some short performance tests on my own).
BUT since i am faar away from beeing an expert in this field, i grabbed my phone and called my internat provider to do quick check - i am using an ADSL internet connection, and they can ckeck the signal strength in less then 10min, to need for an technical support at home for this - i can only recomend this for everyone who is experiencing lags. so, in my case he said "yes you have a bad internet signal, but the cable to your house seems to be ok" (in summer, there were an foraign voltage on it, that also effected the connection...). the support of my provider argueed that since i am using ADSL, that my splitter that seperates voice phone from the internet is not ok (they sent a new one), but they have also suggested the following: plug the router directly to the internet plug without the splitter module - this should just be a short test because the landline phone wont work in this case, but since the internet signals are no longer modulated in this case, the connection is much more stable now... well, who needs a landline phone nowaday... :)

if (and only if) you have an ADSL connection with a splitter module, i can only recommend doing this short test of directly plugging the router without the splitter (or even bettrer: call your provider!)

all the best for a stable connection,
seia, on EU servers

and offcourse if anyone from the rest of the family is using the internet connection in might effect the game (offcourse not with an high speed connection, but in my case it does), so i dont play casual or ranked in this case, just bot games, or watching games on twitch (or do other stuff, offcourse :D)

hseia

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved