Vainglory Forums

Lag on Android Marshmallow

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CharlieCharlie » October 14, 2015 5:52pm | Report
I am using a Nexus 5 to play and recently updated it to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Ever since then I have been experiencing lag and stutters all over- this includes a longer time to launch the game, lag in the menu and sometimes even completely freeze in game. I dont know how to fix it. I reinstalled the app and still the stutters persist. I am pretty sure it's not the internet because I have fast internet here.

Is there anyone who is using a Nexus device running on Marshmallow who is experiencing the same thing? If so, please help. Thank you~

CharlieCharlie
Quote | PM | +Rep by FlyingHydra » February 20, 2016 7:02am | Report
I'm able to confirm having the same problem on the Nvidia Shield with Cyanogenmod 13... It's on my main storage not the SD-Card i've tried reinstalling it -> did'nt show any diffrence

FlyingHydra
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » February 20, 2016 1:55pm | Report
I use a nexus 7 on marshmallow, the only lag I have is internet based, so if ping hits 500 it stutters, and if there is a small lapse in connection it stops completely. I do however ensure all background apps are closed.

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Eugoogalizer » February 27, 2016 7:28pm | Report
I've had the same problem. Only been doing it since my phone updated to 6.0. It will "lag" then go to a loading screen. It will take a good 15-20 seconds and I'm usually dead after it reloads. So damn annoying. Sometimes happens 5-6 times a match.

Eugoogalizer

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved