Vainglory Forums

Lag or iOS 9?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by vertig0gitrev » September 29, 2015 3:08am | Report
The last few games I've played, I have experienced such horrible lag in the last 2-5 mins of the game... So much so that the game isn't even able to reconnect. I have a second device up and pinging/speed testing at the exact same time where the game is reporting 'poor connection'... The second device reports 70mb up/75mb down with an 11ms ping. So, it's not my connection. Is this an issue with iOS 9 or are people deliberately lagging the game on their end?

vertig0gitrev
Quote | PM | +Rep by LadyNefarious » September 29, 2015 5:31am | Report
Myself and my team are all experiencing terrible lag also.. All on different connections and different devices.
Must be an issue with the games server?

LadyNefarious
Quote | PM | +Rep by HugoRune » September 30, 2015 1:50pm | Report
I'm on the EU servers and e've had some serious lag/response issues this month. I email support at SEMC every time and they tend to confirm pretty quickly if its a server issue. speedtest.net helps to confirm its not my connection too

HugoRune
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wylyth » October 2, 2015 8:29am | Report
I have been having nothing but horrible lag since upgrading to iOS 9. I've attempted all the "fixes" people have suggested in threads, like disabling control center, and turning off background app refresh, etc etc, and it hasn't helped. I'm running an iPad Air 2 with 9.0.2, 802.11AC 5GHz wifi (basically next to the router) on a 100mbps internet connection. The game used to be nearly flawless, but as of now is nearly unplayable. Characters teleporting all over the place, items not responding to presses, abilities not going off properly, etc etc. I'd really appreciate a statement from the SEMC folks about this issue.

Wylyth
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved