Vainglory Forums

Let's Talk: Guild Hopping

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Is "Guild Hopping" ethical?
Yes
No
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by blade430 » December 22, 2015 4:54pm | Report
Ok, so guild hopping. What is it? Well its when someone joins a high-level guild just to get rewards without putting in enough effort. I've seen it so many times, here on vaingloryfire, and in other media, like the Google+ Vainglory community. It's annoying, and I would like to raise a question for which you may have an answer for. Is guild hopping "ethical?" Do you think it is ok for someone who put in 3 month's effort to get the same rewards as a guy who just joined yesterday? Think, and vote. Also, comments will be appreciated.

blade430
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Will3214 » December 22, 2015 6:03pm | Report
That's why you put your guild on invite only, but I do agree, it is not ethical.

Will3214
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowBeatz » December 22, 2015 8:25pm | Report
You only get the guild bonus if you have the "member" rank or higher. I think you get member at 100-200 individual points within the guild.
IGN: 6ixthTheory
Region: North America
Skill Tier: Pretty Good, bronze
Mains: Ringo (CP + WP), Glaive (WP), Skye (WP)
Secondaries: Phinn, Fortress, Rona

ShadowBeatz
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 23, 2015 7:36pm | Report
Guild hopping is the worst thing you can do and it's horrible there's no punishment for it. In my opinion there should be monitored check up on people who change guilds every season and appliances on bans towards those people.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved