Vainglory Forums

LFG VainGlory

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » December 26, 2014 5:46am | Report
Hello! Welcome :3

This page has been created for two reasons:
  • As a landing page for those finding this thread via @lfgVainGlory on twitter, and
  • To let other players know it exists and give a better explanation of what its purpose is.
So let's jump in:

Again, welcome and thanks for reading! I created @lfgVainGlory to help players find PUGs (pick up groups) with others since there currently is no way to find other players and match your skill sets to make a balanced team. Have two, or even three players wanting to play Krul? You better have an alternative! If you're like me, I don't have any RL friends who play VainGlory and while I don't mind solo queueing, I would love finding others looking for a group, in real time, so we can dominate and become "Pinnacle of Awesome".

@lfgVainGlory works in two ways to help players find teammates on twitter. First, when I have a minute to spare, I'll look through #VainGlory and mentions to @vainglorygame to see if there's anyone LFG and retweet it. Second, all tweets that tag @lfgVainGlory will be favorited so players can go to the twitter page, scroll through the favorites, and find teammates.

I'm always open to suggestions on how to improve, so let me know what you think in the comments! See you in the Halcyon Fold.
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved