Vainglory Forums

Logged in after half a year and am quite disappointed

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlackButler » June 2, 2018 6:50am | Report
My last login before the break was late 2017 because my phone broke, so obviously I couldn't play vainglory. I didn't know all the changes that were done but first thing I saw was the broken skin system.

Where did my cards go? Where is the card menu? Vainglory said that they changed the skin system into being 100 times worse because new players thought the old card system was confusing(I figured out the card system when I was 9 years old, new players are probably embryos lmao) , yet all I see is that they tried to grab extra money. The new skin system being 100x worse isn't even over the top, blueprints are extremely rare and random, how am I supposed to get epic or legendary skins with such a low drop rate for rare blueprints alone? Also, I didn't get a refund for cards either, so this system sucks for f2p players and makes it more difficult to get skins, which isn't that big of a problem, but it is a problem nonetheless.

Also, they added 5v5, which is a great marketing move, yet the 5v5 mode is a cheap copy of any other moba I saw, 3v3 was a unique take. Now, the complaint on this one is that most players prioritise 5v5, so when they are, let's say, rank 7 in 5v5,but never played 3v3, then of course there are going to be extremely ****ty matchmakings in 3v3.

Those are the two complaints, and I know I am very late on both of those, but it HAS to be said, I am surely not the only one who thinks the new skin system is bs and the 5v5 addition being a pure marketing move and nothing else.

BlackButler
Quote | PM | +Rep by PaRaDoX » June 18, 2018 12:01pm | Report
yup,me too I returned after a 1 and half year rest and am very disappointed.

PaRaDoX
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved