Vainglory Forums

Looking for a Guild or Team?? READ HERE

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » April 13, 2016 4:13pm | Report
There are SOO many people that post stuff in the wrong sections here in the VGF forums. Mostly, it's "I'm looking for a guild/team" threads. To be honest, it's ALWAYS guild/team threads that are in the wrong section. Usually in the General Discussion sections.

So to those who want to post in the right section, and are looking for a guild/team, click on this link:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment

And since this is the General Discussion section, I have a few questions.
-What do you think of guilds and teams? Are they a good addition to VG?
-Is it fair for Guilds to receive payouts when Solo-Queuers don't?
-Are new players getting too much? I heard they get the 1st Skaarf Skin free and get to pick their first hero regardless of glory cost.
-Are you in a guild/team? If so, why? If not, why not? Personally, I'm not in a guild/team because I don't have the time to play with others, and I don't want to play Casual just so some others can play with me in a party.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 14, 2016 7:28am | Report
Go to the guild/recruitment forum ;)

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved