Vainglory Forums

Looking for ranked buddies.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by GravesX » October 2, 2016 10:14am | Report
I've been playing the game for over a year now but haven't really played competitive until now. I've played ranked solo and can't get past ST3 because of the random nooks I get paired with. I'm looking for some daily players like me to climb the ranks with and possibly start a guild/team. My IGN is GravesX I play on NA. All heroes unlocked so I'm really flexible for team comps.

GravesX
Quote | PM | +Rep by Flybas » October 2, 2016 11:24am | Report
You can add me: flybas. I'm in NA and usually play on a daily basis. One thing I do wish to clarify though: ST3 stands for skill tier 3? The reason I ask is because I have played for about a year as well with 90% of it being in solo q. I have reached skill tier 8 (now currently in 7 gold) so I'm shocked if that's really what happened to you.

Flybas

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved