Vainglory Forums

Looking for teammates for ranked matches

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by jbatl101 » July 28, 2015 12:00am | Report
Hello,

I am tired of struggling with AFK and non-serious players in solo queue matches so I thought I would post something here to see if I can find some serious players looking to party up for ranked matches.

I am not quite to the expert level, but I am pretty good and always trying to improve my game. I'm looking for level 4-6 players who want to Skype, text, or some other kind of IM during matches who are also interested in improving in rank. I typically play 1-3 hours a day and am usually on in the evening-late hours of the night (MST).

My username is jbatl101. Add me in-game or message me here and let's kick some arse!!

Username: jbatl101
Karma level: 28 Great Karma
Skill tier: 4 - 6
Main: Adagio, Ardan, Blackfeather, Ringo, Fortress, Koshka, Taka, Catherine, Skaarf
Practicing: Vox, Reim, Rona, Skye, Petal, Joule
Positions: Any

jbatl101
Quote | PM | +Rep by jbatl101 » July 28, 2015 2:58am | Report
And I guess my iPad decided to post this 10 times... Oops!
Username: jbatl101
Karma level: 28 Great Karma
Skill tier: 4 - 6
Main: Adagio, Ardan, Blackfeather, Ringo, Fortress, Koshka, Taka, Catherine, Skaarf
Practicing: Vox, Reim, Rona, Skye, Petal, Joule
Positions: Any

jbatl101
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 29, 2015 7:56am | Report
If I skype the secret that I am really just a gay rattlesnake will emerge. If you will allow me to not Skype, I will join you on an adventure to become the greatest **** buddies of all time. My IGN is Yangusbeef, much like my real life name.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by IronChef » August 5, 2015 10:48pm | Report
I'm having the same problem.
Add me
IGN - IronChef13
Main - Ringo, Catherine, Fortress
Ok - Taka, Koshka

IronChef
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved