Vainglory Forums

Looking some people to play serious and some big detail that i think is really missing.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gabsxn » January 5, 2015 11:55pm | Report
I've been watching that the most if the people of the forum are from NA region,if there are some South America players that really wants to play for win can add me IGN: Gabsxn. I can play on lane or jungle without left my teammates alone.
By the other side, i think that something really important is missing, im not sure if the customers are thinking on new heroes(that for me it's really nice) or include an new map,but i think that something that must be a priority before new heroes and new maps is a better communication in-game with your team, im not a professional or something like that but i think we all noticed that at this game wins the better team,not the team with who make more kills(that on the most of the time are on the winning team),so looking this, i think that if there can be an in-game chat,or more specifics commands, all this game can be more joyfull,and can be played by another way,more strategic and less random,also if there can be more communication you can say to your teammates if there are doing something wrong so they can fix it, or if they are doing something good so they can keep doing it.
So, this is one thing that can improve we all on this game and make it more interesting to play. Also some skins for the heroes are not an bad idea,it can be a better way to sell the ICE and make the game more addictive.
Hope you guys give your ideas to make this game better to play and not a random game where you hace to pray so you don't be on the ****ty team,hope you guys share your opinion.
IGN: Gabsxn
Region: South America
Skill Tier: Pretty Good/ Hotness
Main: Takka on Jungle, Ringo on Lane
Decent: Glaive on Jungle, Skaarf/Petal on Lane

Gabsxn
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » January 6, 2015 3:39am | Report
I'll try to answer to most of the points you talked about.
So, your first point is the communication. This project is already in their sight, there is already a chat jn-game for the South East Asia, and it will be coming region after region, as they improve the chat system. To be more precise, this chat is a pre-game (when you choose the heroes) chat, so that you're able to set the "rules", who goes to lane or jungle, etc...
In the same thing you spoke about new maps, and new heroes. A map takes a lot of time to make (they are a very little team) : so that you understand what "a lot" means, the current map we're playing took a year to make. Yeah, a whole year. But if I understood well, making new heroes takes sevral months, not a full year. So making new heroes is their priority, and on that subject 3 new heroes are in developpement, I guess the first one will be out within the month. But do understand that they are very little team, and they can't focus on a hundred things at a time. For the moment they have the chat in progress, the 3 new heroes, the bug fixes,...
You spoke about skins, do know that they would want it too (it is in their interest to make more purchasable content, so don't doubt the fact that they want it to) but once again they can't do a lot of things at the same time...

We, the players, have a lot of things we want, and they know it perfectly. They listen to us, to what we want but they have to answer to what is the most cost-efficient for them to make. A new map would take a year to make and couldn't be sold. A new heroe takes sevral months and can be sold. What would you aim first if you were them ?
But rest assured, they are not trying to rob our money, they are very generous and caring for us. Do you know Twitch, the streaming platform ? Well, they are always on Twitch in order to speak with us, give us ICE, even play with us. They really care about us, and they do their best to improve this game so that we can enjoy it even more. So my best advice would be to tell you to be patient, all you asked for is coming, you just have to give them so time :)
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved