Vainglory Forums

Lore

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » October 30, 2015 10:08am | Report
so I don't know about you but I love video-game lore and VG is no exception. However through all of my findings and all the stories I've read nothing really pieces it all together. I assume that VG takes place in a post-apocolyptic style world and I think there's a war going on but I still cant tell what's going on. who is fighting for which side? which sides are fighting? what started all the fighting? perhaps I haven't looked hard enough but everywhere I go all I find is "new character lore" "hero lore theories" ECT. Is there anywhere I can go and find all of this out? or do I just have to infer using the hero lore stories?
Why fix a game when you could just make it completely broken?

anthilltaco
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KuntFu » October 30, 2015 8:33pm | Report
I dot think it needs to be like street fighter where all the chsracters tie in with each other but I hear you. Just think of it like eternal champions, they are from different dimensions and parts of the world and are brought to the halcyon to fight for glory to power the aims they have. Lol.

I do know vox is celestes brother, and they oppose the storm queen who has Catherine on her side I believe. Idk.

KuntFu
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » November 3, 2015 12:29pm | Report
Everyone is fighting each other for the energy in the Halcyon Well

In Skye's case she wants to destroy it (i think)

You just have to infer until more heroes come out. By then there will be more lore to help make connections.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved