Vainglory Forums

Lyke hero Idea:REMASTERED

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » September 12, 2017 6:01pm | Report
Hey guys Taku is here Before I start I like to say thank you to everyone who supported my Lyke hero idea. Lyke was my first hero idea and I was happy that I got ton of support from it. Thank You

Now you might be thinking,Why is Lyke going be Remastered? The reason why I wanted Lyke to be remastered was because he din't seem that his kit fit what his background, which is a shadow assassin. I also wanted to remake Lyke because His kit seemed too broken or too useless. The original goal of Lyke was to make a AD assassin and yup I achieve that, that was my only goal for the Lyke hero idea however I have some more goals I want to achieve,I want him to fit his background,Be a ad assassin(ofc),op if use correctly useless if use improperly, and finally not to be a copy of any vainglory hero(was a bacilly a more op version of Taka) and instead be a fresh hero that is unquie. Just like all my hero Ideas I am not going out a lore(cause I'm trash at that) or any ratios(because too much research) If you like to make Lyke(hehe) a lore or give some ratios on him then I like to say Thank you and Let's get right towards the REMAKE of Lyke

Passive,Kill the body:
Lyke will mark a enemy that has not been recently killed. Lyke will mark a different enemy if the marked enemy is killed. Whenever Lyke attacks the mark target he will gain Bonus Armor penetration aginsted the target.

A ability,Slay the body:
Lyke will stab a enemy dealing Weapon Power damage(based off the enemy's max health). Lyke will also mark them for a few seconds. Mark's can stack up to 3 times. If Lyke auto attacks a mark enemy he will consume the marks and cause the enemy's,to Bleed, Dealing weapon power damage for a few seconds. If Lyke uses Slay the body on a bleeding target he will only increase the duration of the bleed and will not do damage. Lyke can hold two, Slay the body in his ability.

B ability,Be the body:
Lyke will mark a direction. He will then consume 90% of his current health and teleport to the direction he mark. Lyke can freely do damage to anything for a few seconds. If Lyke dies during the duration he will gain lower then 90% more then 60% of his health he consume back if Lyke does not die he will gain more then 90% health(yes he gains back health back if he doesn't die) of his health he consume back).. Lyke will also do weapon power damage to nearby enemy's if he did not die from the consumption. Lyke can not use this ability if he has lower then 20% health.

C ability,Free the body:
Lyke will teleport to the enemy, Marking them. Damageing the mark enemy increases the damage.Mark last for 2 seconds after two seconds.the mark will do 100% of Lyke weapon power damage+25% of the damage he done on the mark enemy from the pass 2 seconds.

So this is the Lyke remastered hero idea. A completely old hero idea that has been change into something that is unquie. His abilitys and passive have been change COMPLETELY and his ultimate has been slightly nerf but this version of Lyke is more harder to play and more complicated but he is more balance

Thank you for spending your time reading my Lyke hero idea. If you has any surgestions or like to make a lore or ratios for Lyke then please do so it would give Lyke a better meening, and who knows he might be the first community hero for vainglory.
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » September 15, 2017 2:09am | Report
Lyke seems to be much better than before. I hope people appriciate how much effort you put in. Great Job!(Thumbs Up)
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » September 18, 2017 2:49pm | Report
Yea took me a few weeks to come up with ideas sort them out and find the best that matches his kit. A lot of people said his passive was more broken then Taka passive, his a ability was too strong or too weak, and it was another invisible hero. I dint really change his ult since it seem like it was a decent ult. Not too broken not too sh*t.

Hardest part was trying to create his b ability which is some form of escape or dash for Lyke
Originally used to be a invisible that granted damage reduction
But then i read your guys feadback and you guys dint like it so I scraped it

I first thought of a simple teleport that deals damage to nearby enemy's,however I realize that, that would be a copy of the new hero's ultimate
I secondly thought it should be two dashes, however I also had the same problem. It was a copy of black feather's ultimate. And it dint match his kit at all
I finally thought of some shadow decoy ability and I thought it was unquie to vainglory so I went with this. I showed this to my uncle(he's my duo partner) and he gave some small tweets so this is the shadow decoy ability we made
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved