Vainglory Forums

MAP Solutions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Does anybody think there should add maps and make a selection for casual matches? I get bored of 1 map only ordeal
Add more maps
Dont add maps
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by AlphaWolfe » October 25, 2015 12:42pm | Report
Comment below of the ideas on maps if you have any

AlphaWolfe
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » October 25, 2015 1:53pm | Report
I don't think they should add maps right now because there are other things that are more important right now such as improving matchmaking/ranking or lag/crash problems.

However when these issues are somewhat resolved then we can consider a new map. I want a new map too but I don't think now is the right time.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by diecer » October 27, 2015 12:41pm | Report
the map is updadet already seasonally the map wont have things such as ur troll face pumpkins or a night themed map the gold mines and minion mines will tend to chanpge its a game of patients as is everything else in this game as u can tell by the 2o-30 min games though new maps would be3 great or a new map layour sucha jungle on the top and a jungle on the bottom with a lane in the middle to up the challentge would be nice everyone will just have to wait to seee what the company does.

diecer
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheManTheMythTheLegend » October 29, 2015 8:55am | Report
Longest sentence I've ever read. But I don't think they should add a new map right now, there are much more important things to fix (matchmaking, character balance). In the future definitely, yet not as a short term goal.
IGN - KillerInstincts
Skill Tier - Simply Amazing Gold *Before Compression :(*
Main - Skaarf, Joule, Catherine
Alts - Glaive, Taka
"You can't get got; you gotta go get. If you get got you can't go get, but if you go get its hard to get got."

TheManTheMythTheLegend
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by N00bieButPr0 » October 29, 2015 10:33pm | Report
I Whould say please add more maps almost all the people in vqinglory might get tiered of the map im tiered of the map.

N00bieButPr0
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by AlphaWolfe » October 30, 2015 9:12am | Report
Yes I agree the maps decorate with the seasons. But different shaped maps with different layouts would give other players different stagegic plans for different ranking and such. If u dont want more maps please say yes and play on the map given default.

AlphaWolfe
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0ki7o » October 30, 2015 12:04pm | Report
They shouldn't just make a new map so people doesn't get bored with one. They should make one with three lanes and two large jungles only if they are intending to make a 5v5 mode. For this to happen, however, I think making a new game (Vainglory') altogether would be better.
Server: NA
Guild: Apocalypse Guild
Main: Ardan(S), Skye(L)
Practicing: Skaarfungandr, Blackfeather, Krul
Tier: Hotness

0ki7o
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KuntFu » October 30, 2015 8:28pm | Report
I don think they should add any maps either. I think the main one is fine, with the seasonal changes.

A cool idea I have though, is to just have different map skins perhaps, with a random roulette on one of the teams, or just one person, to choose one of map skins.

I think map skins are more better to implement then a new map altogether.

KuntFu
Quote | PM | +Rep by mrapsinker » November 4, 2015 6:14pm | Report
they should make a 6vs6 9vs9 18vs18 map and call it Guild Rumble. I think that would be a lot of fun and give some extra bonus guild xp and glory for all the trouble of getting 6-18 people on at the same time to do the event or even better award a small amount of ice per week based on performance for example you can do 5 ranked matches per week you receive 1 ice per guild win with a 5 ice max so us folks with just random left over ice can get rid of it instead of staring at it for all eternity lol.

After thought: Have practice arena's for each group as well, basically just expand the private match.

mrapsinker
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » November 4, 2015 6:29pm | Report
Guild Rumble sounds fun but it would take too long to develop and play. League of Legends has a 5 vs. 5 map and it takes about 40 minutes to finish.

Plus I think it would just make Vain Glory crash and lag more.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved