Vainglory Forums

Match Acceptance

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CobraFredPE » February 6, 2015 1:06pm | Report
Is anybody else having an issue with accepting public matches? I mean, whenever I'm in queue and a public match appears, i click 'Accept' and everything. And it's happening a lot that, even though I DO click 'Accept', the match doesn't start and system gives me a CD apparently because I didn't accept the match. Only today it has happened like, 4 or 5 times and it's getting REALLY annoying.

I have two theories: either there's some kind of bug and you guys can confirm that I'm not the only one, or it has something to do with my internet connection (which I don't think so cuz it's pretty much stable and game runs smoothly).

I appreciate your comments!
IGN: CobraFredPE
Region: South America
Karma lv: 18
Skill Tier: Decent-ish
Main: Ardan / Catherine
Also: Glaive / Ringo / Celeste (Practicing a lot with her, anyway)

CobraFredPE
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fenelia » February 6, 2015 6:15pm | Report
Interesting, I've never had this happen to me nor have I heard any of my friends suffering from the same cause. You should send a support ticket and see if they have a solution for you.
IGN: Fenelia
Region: EU
Main: Koshka
Skill Tier: Terribad :(

Fenelia
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » February 7, 2015 4:42am | Report
CobraFredPE wrote:

Is anybody else having an issue with accepting public matches? I mean, whenever I'm in queue and a public match appears, i click 'Accept' and everything. And it's happening a lot that, even though I DO click 'Accept', the match doesn't start and system gives me a CD apparently because I didn't accept the match. Only today it has happened like, 4 or 5 times and it's getting REALLY annoying.

I have two theories: either there's some kind of bug and you guys can confirm that I'm not the only one, or it has something to do with my internet connection (which I don't think so cuz it's pretty much stable and game runs smoothly).

I appreciate your comments!

The same kind of things happen to me times to times :
I lock on my hero, so do my teammates. Since both my team and the enemy team locked, I'm able to see their characters just before the game starts. And yet, when the game is supposed to start I receive the message telling me that one the player did not lock on a hero.
I've seen this happen on people's streams, so you're not alone. They're trying to fix it, in the meantime, you'll have to deal with it, sorry...
But are you receiving a cooldown because of it ? I never received one, I alway thought none of the players I was queued with did, I thought it was just a bug. But you're receiving a cooldown ? Man, I can understand what makes you a bit mad. But, you'll have to wait until they find a solution...
IGN : DoudJr
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CobraFredPE » February 7, 2015 11:18am | Report
@ DoudJr: i don't even get to the hero selection part, that's the problem.

By the way, i kinda found a solution to that: once i get the 'Accept Match' pop-up, i wait for a few seconds until one or more of the other participants accept too, and THEN i go and accept myself. Seems to work better that way, instead of rushing in to accept as soon as the message appears.

But ye, it's probably a bug ):
IGN: CobraFredPE
Region: South America
Karma lv: 18
Skill Tier: Decent-ish
Main: Ardan / Catherine
Also: Glaive / Ringo / Celeste (Practicing a lot with her, anyway)

CobraFredPE
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » February 7, 2015 3:27pm | Report
I've had it happen where the first round someone declines and the next one immediate pops up. I can't click accept or decline and the countdown doesn't move. I jut restarted the app and I didn't have any penalty CD. Only happened once so it wasn't worth reporting, but the game is still really new so I expect some bugs here and there.
Celeste/Krul/Glaive
Highest Tier: Simply Amazing
Wins: 375+

Elandriel
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » February 7, 2015 10:53pm | Report
CobraFredPE wrote:

@ DoudJr: i don't even get to the hero selection part, that's the problem.

By the way, i kinda found a solution to that: once i get the 'Accept Match' pop-up, i wait for a few seconds until one or more of the other participants accept too, and THEN i go and accept myself. Seems to work better that way, instead of rushing in to accept as soon as the message appears.

But ye, it's probably a bug ):

Alright, I'm glad you found a way to avoid this problem :)
If you ever face it again, or if if face new ones, do not hesitate to contact [email protected] or to go here and tell them about it, it can only help them make this awesome game even better
IGN : DoudJr
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved