Vainglory Forums

Matchmaker must be removed, replaced with a better one

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cinderflake » May 25, 2015 4:42am | Report
Semc, this matchmaker is terrible.. Your tips aren't that convincing. Wanna know why?

Weapon Build koshkas. Unspent 5ks. Afks. Feeders.

I'm heartbroken since i've been doing my best to win yet nothing's new at all.. This is exactly like being around 1 year olds when you're already 12.

SEMC. THIS IS NOT FUNNY. ALL MY TEAMMATES ARE HAVING TOO MUCH PROBLEMS WITH VAINGLORY.

I wanted to play more. I want to. But this annoying useless non-working matchmaker is forcing me to quit vainglory.

You need to organize. Be serious about the matchmaker. I am guessing you're just programming it to do some "Decentish enemy. Not Bad enemy. Pretty good enemy."

What seems to be awaiting me is Ask Again Later. And everyone's like "DON'T QUIT! DON'T QUIT!" Yeah right. As if you high elo pros have been with me to Working on It.

Cinderflake
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kismutt » May 30, 2015 11:07am | Report
I agree...I don't understand if we're being matched with players of similar ability how we can be wiped out in less than 15 minutes by a score of 18-3...how is that similar abilities? I don't mind losing in a match where we've both fought hard and someone outplayed a bit more than the others...but a wipeout?! I love this game, but this is ridiculous...

Kismutt
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » May 30, 2015 11:31am | Report
What skill tier are you in? I never seem to be having this problem.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by L1FE » May 30, 2015 12:51pm | Report
There's no need to complain; they are not going to see the complaints anyways. SEMC only listens to Twitch streamers. Plus, they are too busy adding new heroes and skins. They don't really care about the important things like maps and solo queues. I, myself, am starting to get sick of this game. At The Hotness, but I always get paired up with really bad players. Haha, I'm complaining, as well, but I just want to point out the fact that this game's solo queue is pure sh*t. There's always at least one OP hero... Skaarf on the previous update, and now, Joule.
Main: L1FE
Skill Tier: Simply Amazing
Karma Level: 17
Wins: 180+ (I don't play too much)
Region: NA

Been playing since November of 2014

L1FE

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved