Vainglory Forums

MATCHMAKING SUCKS AS HELL

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apien93 » June 17, 2016 11:54am | Report
C'mon man ! this is so annoying for me ! why im always got teammate like a bunch of newbie players !

and really really DISSAPOINTED with it !!!

c'mon just fix that !!!!

******** it !

Apien93
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elitis » June 17, 2016 1:06pm | Report
put the team on yo back bruh, or join a guild and play team battles

Elitis
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » June 18, 2016 4:51pm | Report
Apien93 wrote:

C'mon man ! this is so annoying for me ! why im always got teammate like a bunch of newbie players !

c'mon just fix that !!!!

******** it !

The matchmaker is fine. we already discussed this a while ago.

It matches you up with people your skill level so you probably suck just as much from your teammates point of view as they do to you.

Don't complain about it unless you have a better solution

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fevercrash » February 23, 2017 2:06am | Report
vikings102 wrote:

The matchmaker is fine. we already discussed this a while ago.

It matches you up with people your skill level so you probably suck just as much from your teammates point of view as they do to you.

Don't complain about it unless you have a better solution

No fuxk you coz it's not fine, I guess you are one of the newbies who is ruining games and said it's fine. Stop asking people to stop complaining and fuxking GO play with bots idiot instead of ruining games for pros like us. Well i would say FUXK THE MATCHMAKING SCREW YA FUXKING NOOBIES!

Fevercrash
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » February 23, 2017 6:36am | Report
Fevercrash wrote:

No fuxk you coz it's not fine, I guess you are one of the newbies who is ruining games and said it's fine. Stop asking people to stop complaining and fuxking GO play with bots idiot instead of ruining games for pros like us. Well i would say FUXK THE MATCHMAKING SCREW YA FUXKING NOOBIES!

Dude. Calm down. Just don't play solo q. And may I ask what is your skill tier and your karma level? That may be part of the problem.
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » February 23, 2017 6:38am | Report
There's no need to attack anyone here. Please follow our site rules.
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 23, 2017 10:39am | Report
Fevercrash wrote:

Ok then

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hershey Lollipop » March 3, 2017 9:48am | Report
Apien93 wrote:

c'mon just fix that !!!!

******** it !

I think your the problem
IGN : Hershey_Lolipop
Region: USA
Main: Cathrin, Taka
Practicing: Adagio, Samuel
Skill Tier : Getting There
"In order to succeed, you must first believe that you can."
"To come out of a desperate situation and make a complete return in one sudden burst."

Hershey Lollipop
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » March 3, 2017 10:03am | Report
I acutally disapprove the matchmaking. Usually when i play rank i usually solo quene since i dont think this is a team game. One time i was playing rank (rank bronze hotness) we eventually lost because our cp vox bought a stormcrown...... a stormcrown on cp vox. When i added him he was like gold tier 3. So you cna say tyis matchmaking is quite unbalance but i think it does this. If matchmakes with random players of all rank so if you get a toer 3 a tier 9 and a tier 6 then theres a high chance that the enemy is also tier 3 tier 9 and tier 6
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved