Vainglory Forums

Mods. Yoohoo anyone home?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by WereChihuahua » June 14, 2015 3:19am | Report
More spam than content means someone or several someone's aren't doing their job. Moderators, if there are any, wake up and start deleting spam thread hmmm?

WereChihuahua
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » June 18, 2015 2:25pm | Report
Hey, sorry for the delay, I've cleaned up the spam. We're working on improving spam detection, and I will be sure to get more Mods (as it's just me right now and I'm rather busy!) to help with spam cleanup. :)

Mowen
<Administrator>
Remarkable (47)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nshek » June 18, 2015 11:05pm | Report
If you're looking to recruit moderators, you can count me in.
I've had more than enough with the endless spam that occurs on the website within a weekly basis, and I'm just as equally determined to rid of it. Though recently I have not been active, I've been here long enough to become aware the rules.

I have some huge projects to be released and upcoming guides in mind, so I hope I can help with the reconstruction of the site in order to attract and keep new players and make sure they'll get the best experience possible.
Nshek
/n-śhēçk/

noun
The one-and-only Pinnacle of Decent-ish.

Nshek
<Editor>
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved