Vainglory Forums

More deserters sense update?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by RevDoom » February 6, 2015 11:58am | Report
Has anyone had more deserters sense the last update? My karma is maxed out, but it seems every other game or so someone leaves the match. I have been experimenting and have tumbled down the skill tiers learning new heroes but that doesn't make a difference does it? I don't mind getting my buff kicked every once in a while but 2 against 3 stinks.

RevDoom
Quote | PM | +Rep by RevDoom » February 6, 2015 12:00pm | Report
Sorry about the title. It should read since.

RevDoom
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fenelia » February 6, 2015 6:12pm | Report
They're doing their best to make the matchmaking better, but it will never be perfect, it can't be. People choose to go afk or do stupid things and in other cases some simply dc unintentionally, the new match making puts you closer to people of the same tier, in other words, the higher your elo rating, the less chance for you to encounter a troll ingame. The higher your skill tier, the higher the chances of you being matched with serious players.
IGN: Fenelia
Region: EU
Main: Koshka
Skill Tier: Terribad :(

Fenelia
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kalaber » February 14, 2015 12:23pm | Report
The game has gotten a lot more buggy since the update. I've had multiple matches in one evening where the game freezes up and I have to close the app, clear the cache, and relaunch to get back in. All so I can get red pinged by my teammates. "Yes, of course I purposely abandoned the match in the middle of kicking butts and taking names!"

I think it's just update buggyness and I would imagine they'll get it worked out as time goes on.

Kalaber
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by jttm » February 15, 2015 6:28pm | Report
@Kalaber
I feel sorry for anyone that has to get red-pinged. That is the worst use of the pinger's time and an incredibly low thing for someone to do.

jttm
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kalaber » February 16, 2015 5:43am | Report
jttm wrote:

@Kalaber
I feel sorry for anyone that has to get red-pinged. That is the worst use of the pinger's time and an incredibly low thing for someone to do.

Assuming that's sarcasm?

Kalaber
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by jttm » February 16, 2015 9:19am | Report
Kalaber wrote:

Assuming that's sarcasm?

Ummm, no?
Do you enjoy getting red-pinged?

jttm
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved