Vainglory Forums

Nasty players at Simply Amazing

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Midas » April 27, 2015 7:00pm | Report
What's with all these nasty players at this rank? I've been at Simply Amazing for a while now and over 80% of all my teammates are just a$$wipes. I remember people being nice and cooperative at Pretty Good and below.

Midas
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShanSMT » April 27, 2015 7:05pm | Report
They are just trolls dont worry...
IGN: GodlyAssault
Region: South East Asia
Main Hero: Catherine/Koshka/Adagio
Skill Tier: Decent-ish
Karma Level: 3
Wins: 10

ShanSMT
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » April 27, 2015 8:35pm | Report
at pretty good most people just don't care. It's not that they're cooperative, it's that they just kind of do their own thing & follow you if you're good. teamplay is often a lot easier down there because people just kind of follow you where ever :D

In simply amazing players tend to feel like pro's & feel entitled to doing whatever they want. If you make a mistake or do something they don't like, they'll harass you. the matches can get so intense up there that a lot of the players want things to go their way, because they have a specific method for success in mind. I can confess to being a jackass sometimes in simply amazing, which is funny, because when I play on my accounts in the lower tiers I don't misbehave nearly as much (possibly because I don't care about those accounts).
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by fibonacci » May 2, 2015 9:57am | Report
Best thing to do is report them as low skilled after the match. IMHO: any player acting like that has no clue that their signals aren't communicating whatever it is they think it's communicating and they are not working as a team. Low Skill.

fibonacci

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved