Vainglory Forums

Need a strong 3rd player

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sn34kySkadoosh » July 13, 2015 9:40am | Report
My buddy and I are newer to the moba I have played vain for quite some time now, my buddy is brand new but he's picking it up quickly we normally rock a cath/ardan team and if we don't have some one in the lane me and him can usually take it on but it's not always the best plan he isn't level 10 yet so he is skill tier 1 I am not bad gold. I generally go up and down between not bad gold and decent ish bronze so I know there's still some flaws in my game play but a lot of it has to do with team work and not having that 3rd person who actually team fights playing with the random recently has not been very rewarding as they either troll with the pings on the account of there own level of playing. I honestly want to make a strong team to take to a tourney or two I have a team name picked out its been my clan name since halo 3 days. I would like it if you had the same skill tier as me or a little higher not too high as my buddy will not have a good learning experience we get frustrated enough at my level some times. That's kind of our playing level but also kind of our ****py team work with a random
Skill tier: Not bad (gold)- Decent ish(bronze)
Solid support/warrior Ardan
Other char: ok with Celeste and vox, not to bad with skaarf either.

Sn34kySkadoosh
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sn34kySkadoosh » July 13, 2015 9:41am | Report
If this interested anybody just put your vain gamer tag in here or message it to me if that's a thing on here not sure
Skill tier: Not bad (gold)- Decent ish(bronze)
Solid support/warrior Ardan
Other char: ok with Celeste and vox, not to bad with skaarf either.

Sn34kySkadoosh
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 17, 2015 10:12am | Report
Yangusbeef. I'm pretty good bronze so it should be fine.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DemiG0D9 » July 19, 2015 10:08am | Report
I'm interested in joining. My username is DemiG0D9. My skill tier is skill 3 silver and I've only been playing for a couple of weeks since the android release. I play either adagio as lane/support and Celeste as lane. I can also play jungle if need be. I would love to join a 3 man team and eventually do a tournament or two. Add me on game and we can play together

DemiG0D9

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved