Vainglory Forums

NEED MORE TIME BEFORE BEING IN THE DESERTER QUEUE

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by PROazlanR3VS » December 2, 2014 6:24am | Report
I THINK EVERYONE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.PLEASE PUT A PAUSE BUTTON THAT CAN BE USE JUST FOR 5 MINUTES,OR DOUBLE THE TIME BEFORE YOU PUT A PLAYER IN A DESERTER QUEUE.ONE DAY I AM HELPING MY SISTER WITH A SMALL INJURY AT HER KNEE AND I DO IT AS FAST AS I CAN,BUT THEY PUT ME IN THE DESERTER QUEUE.PLEASE I LOVE THIS GAME.I LIKE IT.PLEASE DO IT FOR THE FANS. PROazlanR3VS
Signed by everyone's cute and cuddly -Vanilla- AlanShooter

PROazlanR3VS
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 2, 2014 4:12pm | Report
A "Pause" in this kind of game while playing with others online is likely never to happen, yes I understand unexpected situations will come up, this has happened to many skilled players that they've had to leave, but a pause would disrupt the five other people you're playing with. You never know if their pinching time to finish this, and they end up having issues of their own trying to play with the shorter amount of time they now have. Also this could just give trolls another way to, well, troll! By constantly, or at least every so often, pressing this pause button when they can, delaying and ruining the match.

^^ Sorry for long reply, and also.
Maybe try to avoid using only caps lock?
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved