Vainglory Forums

Need to know team ultimate cool down(developer plz read)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » May 7, 2015 9:15am | Report
It is necessary to have a window in game that shows the cool down of ultimate abilities of all teamate, as it is crucial in every team gank.

Most players have experienced the difficulties and awkwardness in coordination in team gank.

One of the crucial reason is that the most important information in team gank,(teamate's ultimate cool down) is not shown.
Thus, a lot of time, team gank is determined by whether or not which team has more players who has ultimate ability ready.

This, however, has made the game more dependent on obscurity and less dependent on skill.

So in order to make the game more skill based, I suggest there be a mean that shows the ultimate cool down of the Team. ( all 3 players)

Fedric
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » May 7, 2015 6:32pm | Report
I could see how this would be useful, but most good players just save their ults for whenever they need them most. Also, ult's are situational. As a ringo, I'd never use mine in the middle of a team fight or in the initiation of a gank. Compare that to taka, who always uses his & has a tiny cool down, or adagio, who only used his in team fight situations. Ult's are very situational depending on the player so I don't really see the need for this. Good suggestion though :)
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Astrianna » May 7, 2015 9:34pm | Report
In theory this would be a good idea, however since this game is on a mobile device with extremely limited screen estate, having "always around" information like this would only clutter the display even further. From the POV of the developers I can't see a justification for this feature when it would be a lot easier for players to use a third party teamspeak service. Of course this disadvantages soloQ players... but seeing as how the experience there is already a total *****how, I'm not sure they'll do more for it.
IGN: Astrianna (NA)
Best Skill Level Achieved: Simply Amazing Bronze
Karma Level: 20
Best Heroes: Vox, Taka, Fortress
Training Heroes: Celeste, Rona

"How many Saws does it take to- one to instalock."

Astrianna
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved