Vainglory Forums

never ever throw a game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by asiankatemoss » November 14, 2015 1:30am | Report
I don't think surrendering is ever a good idea unless you're playing with some particularly toxic players. I was in a game with solo queue against a team with me as skarrf and a take and catherine. By the 20 minute mark we lost all our turrets and i had 0 kills and 7 deaths to my name. Despite the numerous requests for a surrender, I wanted to keep going and the take pinged us away from the final two turrets and so the kraken can have it. Killed the kraken and scored an ace just before our vain crystal was destroyed. Scored another ace and pushed with kraken at the end. In the end I had 7 kills and 7 deaths which is pretty poor but against a coordinated team and being so close to losing the game, I think we did pretty well.

Moral of the story is never ever throw a game because you haven't lost yet until vain crystal is destroyed

asiankatemoss
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » November 14, 2015 1:23pm | Report
So true.
I had a game today where I was a Catherine, and I had a SAW and Koshka for teammates. The enemy had a Catherine, Ringo, and Joule. As soon as we started, there were many toxic pings. I pinged that we should go invade the enemy side because Koshka is strong in the beginning. The Koshka pinged caution and went to our jungle. However, I still went to the farthest enemy jungle creeps and took them. I went to our farthest jungle creeps and began to take them out myself because Koshka was far away, and the enemy might try to take them. Koshka started question-marking me until we got to one at the same time.

Koshka started attacking first, and I tried to help but accidentally took it. Koshka question-marked me. This happened a couple times, but only because I was looking at the minimap, to see if the SAW was in danger. By the 10:00 mark, the Koshka was running across the map into the enemy turrets to feed them. She did this 3 times until she just stayed at the base planting scout traps.

Skip to late game, and you can see that I have 16 kills and 10 deaths. We had 2 turrets left, and the enemy had 3. The SAW and I did the best we could but we still lost.

When I friended the Koshka, the player was mad at me because I kept stealing their camps. I tried to explain that it was an accident but they were too angry. He/she said that's why they fed. In the end, I replied with "We could've won." and unfriended them.

Sorry for the long post, I just think I should share that.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved