Vainglory Forums

New Character Idea

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by KentyBoy » June 29, 2016 5:25pm | Report
Name: Lightning
Physical Description: A Dark purple rocky humanoid with yellow lighting running across him.

Heroic Perk: His basic attack will chain to heros within 2 meters of the target dealing small crystal damage.

A. Energy Strike: A bolt of lightning charges for 0.5 seconds and strikes crystal damage to near by enemies. 10-3 second cooldown.

B. Energy Current: Lightning's current position and a chosen location will be connected by a energy current. This will give allies a 50% Speed boost. Enimes will be slowed down by 20%. Lasts for 6 seconds. 30 second cool down.

C. Energy Storm: After a 2 second delay, a lightning storm deals heavy crystal damage, slows and burns enemies in a 7 meter radius. Takes 40 seconds to load. 2 stacks max.

KentyBoy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by lolkillFTW » June 29, 2016 5:29pm | Report
How would the second ability work?
Would it be like Lyra portals or would it be different?
I'm only asking because the second ability isn't very clear.
Also, would you mind if I posted a hero that I created or no?
IGN: lolkillFTW
Server: NA
Skill Tier: Got Swagger Gold (Winter 16-17)
Main Pos: Jungle
Mains: Koshka, Kestrel, and Blackfeather
Sub Pos:Roam
Sub Mains: Ardan, Lance, Flicker

lolkillFTW
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved