Vainglory Forums

New Karma System Bug?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Spicoli » September 9, 2015 8:46am | Report
This has happened twice now. Start a match with Good Karma. We lost (I don't think that's relevant) but after ggs and thumbs-up all around, Great Karma achieved. Hooray! I take a break. When I get back on (zero games played since hitting Great Karma) I was back down to Good Karma. ??
Ok...played several more games while minding my bestest manners, and got many a thumbs-up from both teams. Finally, after a match that ended with 5 thumbs (lots of love going around that one), I got back to Great Karma. Took another break. Guess what my Karma was at when I got back on? Yep. So, what gives?

Spicoli
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by niel4king » September 10, 2015 7:20am | Report
Yeah I've been experiencing the same problem.
I've been stuck on good karma for the longest even with all the gg's I've had with a lot of thumbs up from teammates and opponents! 😩

niel4king
Quote | PM | +Rep by Netgyrl » September 10, 2015 1:57pm | Report
Me three. I am very frustrated because I never AFK, I never rage spam, often get thumbs up but still only good karma.

Netgyrl
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » September 10, 2015 9:01pm | Report
Just got Great Karma. It takes awhile.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowDust » September 11, 2015 7:02am | Report
I had the same thing happen to me. Basically it's harder to receive great karma, but it's easier to bump down to good karma. I'm not sure I like that very much because if you happen to lose a match, your other teammates could potentially give you a thumbs down for 'unskilled play'. Anyone could lose if your team is usually random people and I see it as completely unfair if someone else 'blames' you for losing by giving you a thumbs down for unskilled play. The new karma system is much simpler, but so simple that it basically means 1 thumbs down = bump down a karma level.
IGN: ShadowDust
My Playable: Koshka, Joule, Celeste, Lyra, Catherine, Ringo, Vox
Working on: Kestrel, Fortress, Saw
Skill: Fluctuates
Server: NA

[Note: I'm always looking for new teammates and the heroes I work on depend on the rotation (I don't own all of them just yet)]

ShadowDust
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Xova091 » September 20, 2015 1:26am | Report
Yeah I have this issue as well. I've had Great Karma the last 2 days, and I've gotten thumbs ups even matches I loss and it dropped for no reason, I never afk or troll. I really hope they fix this soon -_-
IGN: Xova091
Region: North America

Xova091
Quote | PM | +Rep by XapherVSTheWorld » September 22, 2015 4:11am | Report
i dont know why but i really want to know how many honours i got and how many thumbs down i got and my karma level to great karma.I hope they add that into the next update :D.

XapherVSTheWorld

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved