Vainglory Forums

new strategy??

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » April 9, 2015 7:46am | Report
Did I miss a new strategy posted online? I've looked and looked all around and can't seem to find the new strategy of

"fall back, keep backing up, now hover in re-spawn to keep health, in order to win the game."

It is amazing that not only can I NOT find that online, it DOESN'T WORK!!! Stop backing up, PUSH FORWARD!!! The enemy turrets aren't going to just stop shooting because you are crying. Move forward, pop a potion, move forward.
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » April 9, 2015 9:43am | Report
everyone seems to be getting the boost items these days. no one did before the update.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » April 9, 2015 3:10pm | Report
Very true. Maybe because consumables don't take space once your space is filled up. But even then, without a full build I buy infusions when I know a team fight is coming up. Once you have played VG over and over, you will know when is the time. Infusions have lead to my most awesome comebacks and provides a devastating power boost surprise for my enemies who feel so cocky that they run into my jungle by themselves, Cough cough Koshka Cough Taka Cough

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » April 10, 2015 8:22am | Report
good to know! yea lots of koshka players seem to have tendency to play overconfidently cuz they got that little speed boost getaway after the ability.

longdongkim
Notable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved