Vainglory Forums

New to the Game?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » July 11, 2015 5:01pm | Report
Hello all. My IGN is EXXCLUSIVE in game. I would first like to say that I immerse myself in the game due to the rich content and fun I have been having. I left one MOBA for this because Vainglory has potential and it is growing tremendously. I thank the developers for creating a masterpiece.

Now on to topic......

Please for the New members. Welcome to Vainglory. Please definitely take a moment to get familiar with the game by navigating and playing practice mode. I would suggest playing CO-OP until Lv 4 because it would give some experience as far as what to expect.

Also take a moment to familiarize yourself with the following especially for those new to MOBA..

1. BASICS
2. THE MAP
3. ITEMS
4. TACTICS
5. SPOTLIGHT

Map awareness is a great analytical tool because it helps when being surprised by enemy ganks or an ambush of barrage of attacks. PINGS are also useful if you UNDERSTAND and know WHEN and HOW to use them.

Take advantage of the FREE HEROES and learn the roles of LANER, JUNGLER and SUPPORT. Experiment with the item build and create your own MONSTER to make enemies run in fear.

You Will be a THREAT once you learn situationally when to purchase and use items based on the enemies build.

Again my IGN is EXXCLUSIVE and I am not a PRO but getting there. Have fun and reach out if you will like to be friends even start a guild to get BOOTCAMP started for those who wants to be at the top.

Respectfully,

EXXCLUSIVE
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 17, 2015 10:16am | Report
... Ummmmmm how will boot camp even work if there is no chat system? Lmao
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » July 18, 2015 2:38pm | Report
Thank you for asking. Well for chat we can improvise and use wechat,skype or even tango and we go from there. I have been playing quite alot and I must say that I wrote this because I am taking no credit for anything but just to simply remind people to stop making excuses and have someone else rank go down because those persons did not read what they can in game. I have made friends with like minded players already and we need to create a guild. I am currently playing fortress and I am doing an excellent job too.
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 18, 2015 5:52pm | Report
I don't care for ranked so good luck with the that.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » July 19, 2015 8:32am | Report
Thanks for your response. lol . See you in the Halcyon Fold
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved