Vainglory Forums

New update changed match making?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Godsonftw » December 7, 2014 3:13am | Report
2 games in a row I got mached up with player fooling around with mine traps. Coincidence? Or is it just the update?

Godsonftw
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 7, 2014 8:28am | Report
Since I don't think there has been any new updates recently, I think it was an unlucky coincidence. I suggest maybe try waiting a few or five minutes before having another match to ensure you won't have all the same, or at least not all of the same, opponents or teammates, each match. Specially after a match with an annoying, or frustrating teammate.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Phathom » December 10, 2014 10:47am | Report
I just got 2 player using skills and spamming pings on each other. Annoying as hell. For example, Saw using his suppressing fire to shoot at koshka while she tried to use her spinning ability on him. We are on the SAME team and they were doing this for whole game.
Sniping with Ringo all day.
CHALLENGE: In your next game, only use Utility Items and Consumables (:

Phathom

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved