Vainglory Forums

nice u work on heros but not on balance

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » November 19, 2015 8:58am | Report
when u work on the balance.
a ********t that taka with tension bow kills adaigo with sorrow and tornado.
busll****t that celeste with 50 cp kills adaigo with sorrow and tornado

she had no armor and felt nerly no pain. wtf is this.
50 cp power celeste makes a damage over 250.
and adiago with sorrowblad made with tornaado makes 230.
look the price different. what a big ********t.

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » November 19, 2015 9:20am | Report
Really? You're complaining about a specific build path for Adagio being weak?

Should Catherine with SB and TT be more viable?
Should Skaarf with SB and TT be more viable?

PLEASE STAHP.

If you read Adagio's abilities it is obvious they don't synergize well with WP items.

None of Adagio's abilities act as basic attacks like Glaive's A&B.
None of Adagio's abilities have WP ratio like Joule, Skye, & Taka.

No CP/WP scaling = Late game loss.
You already boost Ally's damage MASSIVELY at level 2. If your early game failed, too bad.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 19, 2015 1:14pm | Report
Yeah, Just because you can't play a character correctly and someone is better at the game then you are, doesn't mean you can insult vain glory about having no balance. Halcius is completely correct. Maybe you should learn to play a different laner Tonny or atleast play a adagio that will win of adagio being support adagio or cp adagio. If you do decide to play WP adagio, learn to try out different builds for it. WP adagio does work but it's not the best.

And I would hardly call the price of a tier 3 item deciding how balanced the game is decided on what hero wins the fight spending less gold or more gold.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » November 19, 2015 1:22pm | Report
WP adagio is certainly not the best but it can indeed work well if you stack arcane fire and your damage buff. focus on using your heal offensively. healing minions is especially useful and I know that sounds stupid but healing a minion can allow you to apply arcane fire to an enemy from a much father distance so you don't get within firing range before your in arcane fire range. ultimately though, a CP adagio is much stronger and much more viable even in lane.
Why fix a game when you could just make it completely broken?

anthilltaco
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » November 19, 2015 2:38pm | Report
where is the sense that celeste gives me with 50 cp 250 damage and adaigo with sorrowblade 150 damage.
look the price different. last year in the beginning they played all heroes. in nearly every game who had different team. but now u see mostly the same heros in the games. nearly no petal, adaigo , saw.
and look the different damage from ulti of celeste and petal. and then u said the game is well balanced? today an taka with myth one attack gaves me 593 damage. nice with 70 cp this damage.
sure if u play only same op heros u saiy its well balanced.

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by KuntFu » November 19, 2015 4:59pm | Report
There is balance. If your simpleton saying "I do this much damage too you, you do this to me" without thinking of speed...cool down...build path...synergy....physics...range...

Then sorry, but you're just a simpleton who will forever complain about hacks and unfair balance because you got rekt, because you suck.

Every hero has strengths and weakness that can be a horror or the target for laughter depending on how you harness them with your skills, sense of timing, logic, build path, etc.

Just sounds like another complaining dude who sucks.

KuntFu
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » November 20, 2015 4:55pm | Report
Tonyy wrote:

where is the sense that celeste gives me with 50 cp 250 damage and adaigo with sorrowblade 150 damage.
look the price different. last year in the beginning they played all heroes. in nearly every game who had different team. but now u see mostly the same heros in the games. nearly no petal, adaigo , saw.
and look the different damage from ulti of celeste and petal. and then u said the game is well balanced? today an taka with myth one attack gaves me 593 damage. nice with 70 cp this damage.
sure if u play only same op heros u saiy its well balanced.

CP Celeste's Basic Attack did 250 Damage to you? I doubt it, unless it was proc'd damage from AC or AS. I know you're not comparing autoattacks to abilities that require energy, can be silenced, do not proc on their own unless stated otherwise, and has seperate cooldown from auto attacks. That would just be stupid...

Halcius
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved