Vainglory Forums

No punishment

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Imlittle2 » November 1, 2015 7:08pm | Report
I think it's stupid that you have to wait time for other people that decline the match or don't lock in players like why should you get punished for their bad actions

Imlittle2
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0ki7o » November 1, 2015 7:35pm | Report
Actually they get punished more by accumulating match cooldowns and lowered karma.
Server: NA
Guild: Apocalypse Guild
Main: Ardan(S), Skye(L)
Practicing: Skaarfungandr, Blackfeather, Krul
Tier: Hotness

0ki7o
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by mrapsinker » November 2, 2015 1:09pm | Report
First off let me say this, people who do **** like that on a consistent basis obviously don't care about their karma level. Secondly I've had stuff pop up and had to leave a match and my karma didn't even drop nor did I experience any longer wait times. but then again I have 637 wins thus far and probably played another 800-900 matches that were losses and out of all those games I've only left a match 3-5 times 2 of those were because of my internet, 1 was because I was getting screamed at to go cut down a tree and the others were because I feel asleep while playing. but for people who consistently do stuff like that I don't know why you don't just permanently ban the account. It ruins the experience for 5 other people not to mention wastes there time which by the way you can't get back, I think 3 times in a 24 hour period should at the very least warrant a 48-96 hour suspension of the account. people in this day and age take kindness for weakness.... so the best option is to have harsh punishments or that mythical thing called "HIGH STANDARDS".

mrapsinker
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » November 3, 2015 5:07pm | Report
@Imlittle2

I'm confused I thought only they get punished if they don't lock their hero?

Did you edit your comment? Last time I read your post I understood but now I don't get it.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by mrapsinker » November 5, 2015 7:17pm | Report
To my understanding you will get punished for the following. Not locking in a hero, going AFK in a match, Spamming the icons all over the map throughout the entire match and possibly for intentionally losing the match. however I've yet to see or hear about anyone getting decreased karma for that or a ban.

mrapsinker
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KuntFu » November 6, 2015 4:23am | Report
Pfft. Sorry I gotta laugh at y'all.

Not saying you specifically but....

...I'll be damned if I care about you not locking in and waiting a what, oh so hard sixty seconds ? when both of you picked squishy jungle characters, and didn't even specificy who will irongaurd, or worse, both have the opacity to lock in as jungle. Hah, you expect me to lane or support for you?

Nah, sorry, eff that and I'll make you wait 60 seconds and take the minute ban and hopefully you learn better ('specially instalockers)...

...cause that's the only reason I've done that and have seen that - when people don't trust your lock in. I made a post about that last week. ("Dos and donts of lock in).

Heck, I'm banned for 9 minutes right now because I don't trust losing tier with a ""jungle joule" and a ""jungle taka"". I'm still great karma, but if it went back to good that's soft, I can live with that over getting deranged and wasting 30 minutes struggling or hoping for enemy afk. Lmao.

KuntFu

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved