Vainglory Forums

Noobs... EVERYWHERE

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ATLAS35 » February 27, 2015 11:18am | Report
Ok so its been a problem in the past, but i dont think its been this bad... I cant count the number of people that have abandoned matches, have no idea what to do or work as a team. Especially people who think they can play as this shiney new free character ardan. I havent deserted a game seince a week ago, and even worse yet, my skill teir has dropped to "working on it". Is anyone else having worse problems with these matches? Or are they putting me on the noob side to even it out?

EDIT: just got out of a match, me: 6 kills, 3 deaths. Petal: 8 kills 3 deaths, Ardan: 1 kill 12 deaths... 1 guy who thought he could run into the middle and take damage from all 3 or their heros single handedley ruined it for both of us... Nice
IGN: CaptRedBeard
Skill tier: Got Swagger
Main: Gwen, Idris, Lance
Level: 26
Server: NA

ATLAS35
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » February 27, 2015 1:14pm | Report
With every expansion solo que deteriorates... After a game the other day where my team mates where totally clueless ( I play in pretty good tier ) I friend requested an exceptionally bad player on my team and asked him what tier he is in .... He replied "getting there" ... That's three tiers below me - that's how much they care about solo que players .

Kingy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » February 27, 2015 1:57pm | Report
I mean what's the point of grinding your way up in tiers if VG Just dumps u with anyone queuing ?? It's a real slap in the face to the solo que player base ... People say "join a guild" etc - well some of us don't want to make this game our LIFE ... I like to log on and play when it suits me , not when it suits a guild as i like to prioritise real life over gaming - however when I do solo que I'd like it to at least be with people from the same tier ... The way it currently is , well it's just patronising .

Kingy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » February 28, 2015 10:19pm | Report
congrats on your so called "improved matching system". The *****NG LAST 8 games I have lost because of f**** noob teammates. Thank you for degrading me from the Hotness to pretty good! Good job guys!
My average kills were 10:3, my teammaes were 0:21 or 1:14. Bravo Bravo!

Ah, and on almost every single *****ng match I had the pleasure to play with the same teammates as before. Such a pleasure! You have got a very ingenious matching system! *CLAP CLAP*

Not only that most of these goofballs seemingly startet to use Celeste (who is in my eyes a total waste and useless character) but also others who prefer to have TWO LANE characters instead of one tank or jungle player.
Also the fact that for an unknon reason, my stupid teammates could not distinguish the in game signals/pings - their interpretation of "CAUTION" or "NEED HELP" seemed like an alien like language/communication for them!

Which day do we have? The day of goofballs, trolls and mentally inchallegend people?! Jeez. I'm raging so ****in' hard now!
Game instantly deleted! Congratulations!!!!!!

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » March 2, 2015 2:47pm | Report
I wonder if they even read all this and if they do they even care ??

Kingy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » March 2, 2015 2:47pm | Report

Kingy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 2, 2015 4:50pm | Report
MaximusP wrote:

congrats on your so called "improved matching system". The *****NG LAST 8 games I have lost because of f**** noob teammates. Thank you for degrading me from the Hotness to pretty good! Good job guys!
My average kills were 10:3, my teammaes were 0:21 or 1:14. Bravo Bravo!

Ah, and on almost every single *****ng match I had the pleasure to play with the same teammates as before. Such a pleasure! You have got a very ingenious matching system! *CLAP CLAP*

Not only that most of these goofballs seemingly startet to use Celeste (who is in my eyes a total waste and useless character) but also others who prefer to have TWO LANE characters instead of one tank or jungle player.
Also the fact that for an unknon reason, my stupid teammates could not distinguish the in game signals/pings - their interpretation of "CAUTION" or "NEED HELP" seemed like an alien like language/communication for them!

Which day do we have? The day of goofballs, trolls and mentally inchallegend people?! Jeez. I'm raging so ****in' hard now!
Game instantly deleted! Congratulations!!!!!!

You wanna do their job you wanna make ever single code that goes into this massive game every little code that makes this game the great game it is today

And you have no idea how hard it is to improve they can't have a successful game without trial and error and guess what they updated with a trial it failed so they continue on working if you can't understand this beyond basic concept then go play board games with your gran and shut your trap get off these forums and go rage on a different game noob
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » March 2, 2015 7:30pm | Report
Kingy wrote:

Na

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » March 2, 2015 10:53pm | Report
I was clearly on a rant. My apologies for my spamming. But if you have finally reached a higher skilltier and because of noobish teammates you are doomed to lose not one, not two, but at least 5 games in a row, you can be certainly frustrated.

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bertolus » March 3, 2015 3:04pm | Report
I'm also so frustrated. I've been on pretty good for ages now, because it's not possible to win two games in a row because of those f**** noobs. I hat those f*** lone runner Takas and I hate those f*** insta locking people, who can't f*** play the character. This matchmaking is so seriously wrong.

Bertolus

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved