Vainglory Forums

Notes 4 celeste

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShanSMT » April 17, 2015 3:47pm | Report
What are some notes to take mind of when playing celeste?
IGN: GodlyAssault
Region: South East Asia
Main Hero: Catherine/Koshka/Adagio
Skill Tier: Decent-ish
Karma Level: 3
Wins: 10

ShanSMT
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » April 17, 2015 3:59pm | Report
she really starts to pick up steam around level 12. After you get a second shatter glass she has to be focused or you'll just wreck heroes. Learn how to aim her ultimate across the map to help distant allies. Mobility and enemy awareness are key, don't get caught with your pants down. I build eve of harvest, clockwork, and shatterglass first, and the order depends on your enemies. If I'm against ringo, glaive, koshka, I build finish eve first. Pretty much anything else and I'll build shatterglass first. Celeste is great at last hits in the lane, so make sure you're getting 2k+ gold by the 5 min mark. Normally, even in Simply Amazing, I don't need to build defensive items, unless taka. If there's a taka, keep mines in the bush and use flares if you're not sure where he is. Never be the first to get attacked, and use your stars to light up bushes but use rocks/walls to protect you from ambushes.

I'm on my phone so apologies for the wall of text. These are basic tips, but you can get an idea I hope.
Celeste/Krul/Glaive
Highest Tier: Simply Amazing
Wins: 375+

Elandriel
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShanSMT » April 18, 2015 4:52am | Report
Thanks bro :D
IGN: GodlyAssault
Region: South East Asia
Main Hero: Catherine/Koshka/Adagio
Skill Tier: Decent-ish
Karma Level: 3
Wins: 10

ShanSMT
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » April 19, 2015 3:47pm | Report
Stay at the back of the fights. As a jungler (krul), I find celeste to be REALLY squishy & easy to take out if she isn't being careful about her positioning.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved