Vainglory Forums

Option for a weapon, crystal, or tank selection in queue

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Would you want an option to select what build you're going for in the queue?
Yes
No
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » April 11, 2015 9:59pm | Report
Title says it all. Basically, I'm tired of seeing games where two or more of the players on my team both build crystal or both build weapon. Nothing worse than starting off a ringo weapon only to realize your allies are going weapon....

I figure since there's an option to show if you want to go jungle, lane, or roam, there could also be an option to show if you plan to go crystal, weapon, tank, with the potential to select multiple in case you want to go hybrid WP+CP or hybrid tank with one of the 2. As a flexible player who can use a good half dozen characters & a variety of build option, I'd like to know what my allies plan to build so we can have a balanced, hard to counter team.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » April 14, 2015 1:28am | Report
Bump cause this idea is gnarly & only 3 have voted.
Server- NA

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » April 14, 2015 7:58am | Report
I like to mess with my teammates in queue. I'll pick Krul then select lane after everyone's chosen. Then when game starts Celeste frantically pings me to stay the hell away while I pretend to go lane, then dip down. I lol'd.

Then we got ganked in mid jungle because Celeste was trying to protect her turf from me and didn't come to help. A single tear drop rolls down my cheek.

Just sayin.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » April 14, 2015 4:55pm | Report
Quoted:

I like to mess with my teammates in queue. I'll pick Krul then select lane after everyone's chosen. Then when game starts Celeste frantically pings me to stay the hell away while I pretend to go lane, then dip down. I lol'd.

Then we got ganked in mid jungle because Celeste was trying to protect her turf from me and didn't come to help. A single tear drop rolls down my cheek.

Just sayin.

It's okay... I mean, sometimes I like to lay in my bathtub, cover myself in spaghetti sauce, & pretend I'm a meatball.

On a more serious note, I also have ringo & krul as my main's & I thoroughly enjoy selecting jungle as ringo or lane as krul. Glad to know I'm not the only one who misbehaves at match beginnings...
Server- NA

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » April 14, 2015 8:29pm | Report
Bootylicious wrote:

It's okay... I mean, sometimes I like to lay in my bathtub, cover myself in spaghetti sauce, & pretend I'm a meatball.

On a more serious note, I also have ringo & krul as my main's & I thoroughly enjoy selecting jungle as ringo or lane as krul. Glad to know I'm not the only one who misbehaves at match beginnings...

I totally hear ya.

longdongkim
Notable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved