Vainglory Forums

overpowered krul

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by diecer » October 19, 2015 8:01am | Report
anyone lese tired of being killed by a character thatt cant be killed ;/

diecer
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » October 19, 2015 9:26am | Report
me
Why fix a game when you could just make it completely broken?

anthilltaco
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » October 19, 2015 4:32pm | Report
Don't try to 1vs1 him and you're golden.
The entire point of a Krul is to be able to 1vs1 well, but he struggles in team fights.
Stun him and keep him off of yourself and you'll be fine.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by eggshell1 » October 19, 2015 6:01pm | Report
Well i'll tell you he sure is fun to play as. And no, he's not OP. You just need to know how to beat him. But i can't tell you all the secrets. ;)
I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I EVOLVE, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL.

eggshell1
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by xDeletex » October 20, 2015 4:34am | Report
I struggled a long time with Krul. Reason was that I dind't know how to play with him... Now I master krul and these tricks will help you a lot if you play against him =
- engage his jungle right away; in the beginning he is so weak that everyone can beat him.
- after that, try to control his jungle so you're levels ahead. At that point, even a 1 on 1 fight will be no problem...
- if you're the roamer, build an atlas pouldron - crucible and engage first. If you're the jungler, build burst dmg and make him bleed
- don't stick at him... Normally he will have a breaking point and a shiversteel, so he must be killed fast or his dmg will be too much for everyone.
- Runn away so he can't max his 2nd ability. He will choose another target and has to start from zero again... (but beware of the breaking point!)
- whith his heroic perk, he can stick on you cause of the slow you get, so keep an eye on the brushes, cause krul will be there

best builds against him:
- atlas pouldron for slowing his 2nd ability
- aegis for reflex block when he maxed his 2nd ability + the shield def will help a lot when he hits you whit his ability's
- a roamer with breaking point can also be very handy with krul...

my best advice of all = master him first, only then you can outmaster him

xDeletex
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Whyu1nunno » October 20, 2015 9:36am | Report
why do these "Krul is OP OMMFG" threads keep popping up?

This game is incredibly balanced outside of the Petal nonsense. All characters have their pros and cons and the way to improve on these is choosing the right build. If you keep losing to a character, its not the character's fault its YOURS. Figure out how to beat them. Here's a hint:

Atlas > Krul
Avoiding 1v1 > Krul
stop dying so much in the beginning > Krul

Complaining < krul. in fact i'm certain there are kruls on the forums feeding off of this right now twiddling their thumbs practicing their evil laughs while they get a game in on the toilet. thanks for that btw -.-

/threads

Whyu1nunno
Quote | PM | +Rep by XShadow_SllayerX » February 27, 2017 12:25pm | Report
Meh, as a good skye or taka you can quite easily 1v1 krull. Taka because he can do some buirst damage, go invisible, do some burst damage etc and krull won't be able to get stacks for lifesteal. Skye can simply use reflex block to block the stun and simply jump to the over side of krull after he uses his dead mans rush, and then use first and third ability to kill him.

XShadow_SllayerX

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved