Vainglory Forums

owerpowered heros.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » July 16, 2015 7:55am | Report
hello. what u think are the most op heros. for me taka and krul. taka with only tension bow nearly 300 damage. and have the feeling there is a lag with the cooldown of 6 sec. taka with only tensio bow kills the other heros easy. u can buy 2 metaljacket . but taka kills u easy.
the next hero op for me is krul. with a breaking point i got in nearly 2,3 sec over 500 damage. wtf.
other heros makes not this damage with breaking point so fast. i had joule with sorrowblad and tyrant. but no chance against krul with shiversteel and breaking point. cant escape because he slows me. so i have only a chance if i fight and i lost. this makes no fun if some heros are so op.
one game a krul with breaking point and rest of items was defence . 3 heros cant kill him. i hope with next updates u change the balance. taka with tension and sorrowblade makes a lot of damage. its fair that the attacks are also critical???? so taka one taka and mostly heros are dead. im the only one who thinks this is little unfair?

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 17, 2015 9:57am | Report
Taka, Krul, and joule are all crazy op.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Makio » August 8, 2015 6:14pm | Report
you should use if you think they're soooo OP. Excellent tip from not-so-excellent player.

Hotness :,)

if I spent the hours I've played this game on bettering the world, we'd be a utopia

Makio
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 8, 2015 7:19pm | Report
Every game it is mirror match though. Sometimes I'm lucky and the enemy picks less op heroes. Then I win.
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheManTheMythTheLegend » August 16, 2015 8:11pm | Report
These two heroes are excellent against noob players. Taka can be killed in seconds if you stun him and your whole team targets him directly. The best hero to counter taka is Glaive. Now with krul, you use the exact same strategy. Stun, target, and even atlas pauldren. Make sure your damage dealer stays out of his reach and you kill him in moments. I agree that before the patch they were overpowered, but now they're well balanced.
IGN - KillerInstincts
Skill Tier - Simply Amazing Gold *Before Compression :(*
Main - Skaarf, Joule, Catherine
Alts - Glaive, Taka
"You can't get got; you gotta go get. If you get got you can't go get, but if you go get its hard to get got."

TheManTheMythTheLegend
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 17, 2015 10:25am | Report
Yes, but once you use all skills on Taka you are defenseless and is mopped up.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CameronSolu » August 17, 2015 11:42am | Report
I've noticed that I haven't had any issues with Taka being overpowered once I've started maining Glaive. He's tanky enough to be able to withstand Taka's abilities long enough to take him down.

CameronSolu
Quote | PM | +Rep by koalaoverlord » August 17, 2015 2:56pm | Report
Any hero can be "OP", so long as you play them well. For example I LOVE ardan, and have had great success with him, even though he is considered to not be too strong by some. Although, then again, maybe I just have an Ardan fetish.
IGN: koalaoverlord
Skill tier: With the winter season, who knows?
Mains: Ardan, Blackfeather
Karma Level: Great
Server: EU
Time Online: Weekdays 9-11 GMT, weekends probably not on.

koalaoverlord
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by The_Ezzz » August 18, 2015 9:34am | Report
Makio wrote:

you should use if you think they're soooo OP. Excellent tip from not-so-excellent player.

They are easy to play but difficult to master, those are the ones he is talking about, experienced players that stutter step.
EU Server IGN: The_Ezra
Skill Tier: Hotness(7) Gold
Karma lvl: 20
Account lvl: 20
Favourite Heroes: Vox, Skaarf, Catherine, Taka

The_Ezzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 18, 2015 10:09am | Report
Whenever I play Taka I get 20+ kills and it is no fun. I want a real challenge so I play Rona and saw.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved