Vainglory Forums

Ozo or Reim?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by RinzeGozer » February 11, 2016 9:34am | Report
Just wondering I wanna buy a new Hero probably Reim or Ozo... Do you guys have any suggestions?
(I already have every other hero)

RinzeGozer
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 11, 2016 1:17pm | Report
Wait until free to play rotation I think and then test them both in casual. If your impatient like me just pay big attention in solo practice and see which one you would like to play more. Also look at some high elo play on both heroes to see how there professionally played.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » February 11, 2016 2:16pm | Report
I love how you have every other hero, yet you "probably" want ozo or reim haha

Anyway, I agree with uncrudable, although I would choose reim...mainly because any big changes to him would have occured during the recent update, so hes a safer bet than ozo

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LukeyBoyh » June 7, 2016 10:15pm | Report
Reim is the tankiest grandpa i've ever seen although kinda easily beat by ranged heroes. Ozo, is the close up circus monkey that is very.... Uhh.. Good (i thiiink) ozo is good at chasing if another teammate is closer to him or a minion. Ozo with weapon power is a menace, but so is reim with CP. Reim against melee heroes? U ded son

LukeyBoyh

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved