Vainglory Forums

Ozo: The Forgotten Hero

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by bradencn » October 19, 2016 12:34pm | Report
Listen, Ozo is one of my favs, but he is clearly on the back-burner at SEMC. So sad. No skins (seasonal or what ahve you), very few chests involving him, I mean, is he just never played or something? He should be, he's a fantastic jungler. Anyhow, just wondering if you all feel the same.

bradencn
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 19, 2016 12:45pm | Report
It's my experience that he's just not played. I was on hiatus from the game when he was first released, but I've had others tell me that they made changes to him that just really messed up his kit. My experience trying to play him is that he's fantastic at farming, and pretty solid in 1v1 fights, but in my opinion he's just so handcuffed in team fights because he has no protection during his Acrobounce, so you end up dancing around or hiding in the bushes hoping for the right moment, and especially late game if you try to Acrobounce you just get demolished in team fights because you just take too much damage with everything that's going on. There are probably some small changes that could be made to make him feasible, but he seems to be more of a niche play at the moment.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by bradencn » October 20, 2016 7:01am | Report
Hmmm, good point, actually. I've noticed he is more of a mid-game powerhouse, but he gets targeted so easily in team fights that late game, unless you have a very well-coordinated team, there's very little chance for him to be effective, other than landing a good stun or two. Farming, yes, extremely effective. But good points for sure. I wonder if he will get buffed, because he really is forgotten, in my opinion, nobody cares to play him.

bradencn
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 20, 2016 7:15am | Report
After you made this post originally I looked up some things about Ozo. I did notice that he has the 6th highest health rating in the game, and only Lance and Phinn have higher when it comes to your typical Roam characters. Obviously health isn't the only factor when it comes to playing the support role, but it's a good one for soaking up damage. So I'm toying around with possibly building him as a roamer. After all he does have an ability that can launch an opponent right into the middle of your teammates and stun them at the same time, might just work.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » October 20, 2016 8:24am | Report
i find Ozo does well as a roamer like Koshka, as long as the acrobounce opportunities are there.
he is a great initiator & disruptor, he has the health and regen to recover from attempts at harassing and his B & C are great for getting an Atlas Pauldron activation in.
like other roamers, get an aftershock and you're capable of significant damage.
but i rarely play ranked anymore, mostly BR.

Halcius
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved