Vainglory Forums

Petal Munion WP?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by NeonPi » January 4, 2015 6:14am | Report
I have been wondering if items that increase stats under the Weapon category affect Petal's Munions. Also, does Alternating Current affect attack speed in Munions? It doesn't seem to...
IGN: EpidemicNeonPi (as of the Winter Season)
Skill Tier: The Hotness (Silver
Guild: Ballz Ulti (LMAO)
Team: N/A: Looking for a Team
Region: SEA
Mains (in order as of Winter Season): Vox//Catherine//Joule//Ringo//Adagio//Kestrel//Glaive//Skye
Games Won (as of Jan 24th, 2016): 656

NeonPi
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » January 4, 2015 7:05am | Report
Munions won't be affected by weapon items since they run on crystal power, and I don't believe it will speed up munions.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NeonPi » January 4, 2015 6:47pm | Report
Thank you for the reply dream21. Can anybody clarify what exactly Shatterglass does? Does it just increase power of Petal's Munions? Or does the ratio have something to do with it? Soz I'm a noob lol I don't even care so....
IGN: EpidemicNeonPi (as of the Winter Season)
Skill Tier: The Hotness (Silver
Guild: Ballz Ulti (LMAO)
Team: N/A: Looking for a Team
Region: SEA
Mains (in order as of Winter Season): Vox//Catherine//Joule//Ringo//Adagio//Kestrel//Glaive//Skye
Games Won (as of Jan 24th, 2016): 656

NeonPi
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » January 5, 2015 11:44am | Report
Shatterglass just increases crystal power. For Petal it means her munions will do more damage and yay, pets! will heal them more. If you're on a computer you can hover over linked abilities (or just click on them to go to their page) to see what bonuses they get (and how much each skill lvl helps them).
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved