Vainglory Forums

Petal vs Taka

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » July 11, 2015 5:23am | Report
hello .
how u defence against taka.
in one game i had a metal jacket and fountain . but taka with only tension bow and mask kills me with one , two attacks. thats little unfair. where is the cooldown form tension bow 6 sec.
taka is much op in the game. and what a ******** that only with tension bow he makes around 300 damage. ********t. taka must be nerfed.

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » July 11, 2015 4:58pm | Report
Petal isn't really geared to go against Taka 1v1. If you're Petal with Taka as your opponent, you should stay away from bushes and near your turrets early on. Only venture into the jungle solo if your team is dominating the jungle, or you are following your tank. Petal is a sniper hero mostly and should only try to do damage from a distance. If you get Taka on you in a team fight, your team mates hopefully will see it. You should run, don't try to kite since Taka's abilities allow him to close distances fairly easily, and allow your team to take him down. In most team fights, Taka should be the first one your team focuses on since he is usually the highest damage dealer and the softest target.

Also, invest in scout traps to place in the bushes to help you spot when he is sneaking up on you. 50g is a cheap investment against getting killed often. When they get used up, buy more and keep placing them where you see Taka trying to hide.
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 17, 2015 10:18am | Report
Shield and health is more important against take. If you can block his burst then you are in a really good position.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 17, 2015 10:18am | Report
Shield and health is more important against take. If you can block his burst then you are in a really good position.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved