Vainglory Forums

Phinn CP build?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by AJSHANX » July 30, 2017 10:27am | Report
I don't know about you guys but in my opinion CP Phinn is really good. Does anybody have a good CP build for Phinn?

AJSHANX
Quote | PM | +Rep by Faey » July 30, 2017 3:46pm | Report
War Treads, Metal Jacket/Atlas Pauldron, Aegis/Fountain, Clockwork, ShatterGlass, Broken Myth. That's my personal build.

He thrives on more defense so atlas/FoR, if not needed, don'tbuy
Crazy d

Faey
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » August 8, 2017 4:10am | Report
AJSHANX wrote:

I don't know about you guys but in my opinion CP Phinn is really good. Does anybody have a good CP build for Phinn?

I used to go 8-0 as phinn cp in the vainglorious skill tier!

First of all try to get one of these captains as supports: lyra, lance or ardan!

Then first item get shatterglass then get boots then buy some t1 defense armor and t1 defense shield and then go clockwork, after that buy cp piercing buy cp infusion at lvl 8 gank at lvl 6 lane and lvl 8 complete broken myth buy cp infusion again...keep ganking bullying and killing enemies...last items complete boots to cd boots, shield t1 to aegis and admor to steeljacket if they got burst or kestrel wp carry or somehing and if they got idris or some other attack speed based carry get atlas pauldron! Best to play cp phinn is to find some teammates and tell them you gonna play cp phin...in soloq people will think you are trolling so they will either steal your farm , pick another jungler, trow match etc!
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved