Vainglory Forums

Pin abusive spamming and some suggestion

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » March 3, 2015 5:03am | Report
I just wanna say there are those who doesn't seem to know what they are doing in the game, spamming pin "go here" "avoid there" , which is somehow disturbing sometimes. I think it is good and necessary to add a "disagree" button in the game, so that we can say no to those whom we don't want to agree with.
Right now the choices are only "smile""cry""ok", which is good, and I think it will be best to add a "disagree"button, since we have the right to say no and disagree, if someone deserve it.

What do you guys think?

Fedric
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 3, 2015 7:23am | Report
this is not the best idea for it brings negatives to the game which is the reason they got rid of the avoid ping for the caution ping
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Archibear » March 3, 2015 7:34am | Report
I have noticed that when I accidently hit the wrong item and then correct myself after having sent a smiley or cheers etc... it then has a count down before I can send another ping. It would be nice if this would throttle up a bit I don't mind a "chatty" player but the bossy ones are just annoying. Pinging me to go somewhere when they are all dead and I'm already on my way. Fine. But why must they ping, ping, ping, it 5+ times.

I'd like a way to turn off the sound it makes so I can enjoy the rest of my sound then at least I don't have to listen to them whine like a 5 year old. Hmmmm maybe they are all 5 year olds. :-)

Times like that I realize hey this isn't fun and I just go do something fun like have my arm hair pulled by a toddler.
Play for keeps, play tough, but always play for fun. When it's not fun... stop!

Archibear
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » March 3, 2015 10:01am | Report
Cwallace000 wrote:

this is not the best idea for it brings negatives to the game which is the reason they got rid of the avoid ping for the caution ping

Yes, having heard what you said, which is true. "disagree" button can also be used abusively, without proper ground for valid communication, and recognization, and understanding.
Also, those who lacks morality or good common sense in themselves or their culture can do worse things.

Fedric
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved