Vainglory Forums

Ping trolling

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by WereChihuahua » May 16, 2015 9:48am | Report
Bad player gets killed. Throws down three ??? On top of teammates. Seriously... If you turret dive I can't stop you from dying. If you chase alone, no one can save you. If after level 10 you just have to run off into the jungle ALONE without using flares, we can't save you.

If I spend another game getting bombarded with ??? Pings every time some twerp gets killed then thumbs up every time one of his teammates gets killed after he feeds a few thousand gold to the enemy team in going to bite a chunk out of my iPad air.

Please, for the love of God, the pings system isn't there to say "you suck". If you are just dying to troll your team then League of Legends is the game for you. Abuse and trolling are expected there and you can type all the hate your little twelve year old heart desires.

Next time I get at troll pinger I am going to quit. I'm karma level 20 and have never, ever once quit. But I will not spend 25 minutes being abused by some kid to keep my karma level.

WereChihuahua
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved