Vainglory Forums

PINGS = VICTORY/LOSE

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ImahKillu » November 29, 2015 8:29pm | Report
I was in a ranked match at SEA earlier and i found something interesting about pings ,me and my team were well coordinated by using this 2 pings the regroup ping, and the omw(on my way) ping. pings could lead to coordination with the proper use. And lead you to losing by pinging the question mark ping (?) to your teammates continuously. I recommend being strategic with all of the pings you have and don't use them to laugh at your own/teammates mistakes or give them a like for being killed. The whole point of this thread is to stop the misuse of PINGS, because it could make your team either win or lose.

ImahKillu
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSugarTits » December 1, 2015 11:58am | Report
The most misused ping is the '?' Most people use it is a 'WTF $@%^, are you a moron' instead of a ping to signify that someone is missing or something seems off.

TheSugarTits
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » December 1, 2015 12:34pm | Report
I try not to use the question ping at all because people usually associate with WTF, and I believe that you have a higher chance of winning if people are playing with focus and not distracted by anger.

I use thumbs up a lot too, but only one, because a couple might signal sarcasm.

I'd say that the OMW and Group In Ping are the most important pings in the game. These are the ones with a lot of strategy associated with them and can separate you from victory or defeat.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by supersaiyan2363 » December 2, 2015 6:16pm | Report
Honestly, i have to agree. Pings are really important. But, i really hate the ones who do spam the missing enemy question as well. They spam it 3 at a time and why? Because they died and they are pissed since you didn't help them. You know why most good players are stuck in not bad/decentish? they get these spam pingers who don't use them to their advantage.

supersaiyan2363
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » December 3, 2015 2:14am | Report
agreed, I pinged question mark on a miner to ask if i should get it or not and some guy pinged on me multiple times as if i offended him or something
Just a Casual Player, nothing much :/

IGN: its BlNG with an L as in LAMP

Main Laner: Celeste, Ringo

Main Support: Catherine, ardan

Main Jungler: Taka, Krul

Level 20 and NOT BAD (i hardly go to ranked match)

I have SOME IDEA HOW TO PLAY KRUL

BlNG
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved