Vainglory Forums

plague of useless turds.....

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » June 26, 2015 11:09pm | Report
WTF!!!!!

Why have I been plagued with horrible teammates. Within the last week I have been teamed up with a bunch of -(/$;&. While playing in the jungle, I'm constantly being teamed up with people that steal the minion camp that I am attacking, sure, sure you are going to say get iron guard contract. I don't want that. What is up with these pre-madonnas that think they are entitled to every kill in the game? Do they realize this is a team based game not "get out of my way, give me the gold so I can be the only one with kills."

I put up the caution or ? Signals to no avail, they continue to take camps I'm attacking.
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » June 27, 2015 2:27pm | Report
Try to find some allies here: http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php?threads/chat-groups-for-the-community-find-a-party.15429/

There's almost always someone on that would love to play and team up with you :)
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Arcteryx » July 2, 2015 12:52am | Report
Um, the best and fastest way to gain gold and experience with protection is team farming in the jungle with a contract? That probably why.

Arcteryx
Quote | PM | +Rep by Astrianna » July 2, 2015 2:56am | Report
^ What he said. The support hero in your team should buy IGC first (unless it's agreed upon that you're doing triple jungle invades, that kind of thing) and stick to the jungler like a leech. Support gets first hit to tank the mobs, and jungler gets last hit. If I play with someone who indicates that they're support and they don't understand this concept, I'm flat out downvoting you regardless of the outcome of the game, because it's a clear lack of skill/game understanding in my books.
IGN: Astrianna (NA)
Best Skill Level Achieved: Simply Amazing Bronze
Karma Level: 20
Best Heroes: Vox, Taka, Fortress
Training Heroes: Celeste, Rona

"How many Saws does it take to- one to instalock."

Astrianna
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved