Vainglory Forums

Plans for glory points

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Longcock » February 6, 2015 3:28pm | Report
Just curious if there were plans to have things we can purchase with glory?
I would love to be able to change my heroes colors or clothing or anything to different my appearance from the rest.

Would allow guilds to wear outfits sort of speak. I purchased afew herors with ice in my earlier days and have since purchased all others with glory, but have over 50k glory with nothing to do and just seek something to aim for or spend it on.

Other players thoughts?

Longcock
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fenelia » February 6, 2015 6:08pm | Report
Last I heard, they're working on it. Most likely we'll receive vanity items, possibly costumes like in LoL, but none knows what we'll get yet. But, they did say they'll give us more ways to spend Ice/Glory on beside purchasing heroes, so that can only mean good, yummy and shiney things!
IGN: Fenelia
Region: EU
Main: Koshka
Skill Tier: Terribad :(

Fenelia
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » February 7, 2015 10:58pm | Report
As Fenelia just said, the developpers keep telling they have plans on new ways to spend our ICE and Glory, they simply won't talk about it to keep the hype around it. Telling us about it too early would not be good, they'll tell us when they are sure that it will happen. And it will happen, "soon" as they keep saying :)
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved