Vainglory Forums

Crap players in solo que

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rinjak » October 20, 2015 12:43pm | Report
Id just like to know why people troll ranked games I mean their kinda important if you wanna troll go play normal games, I know I'll sound like a noob that blames their team mates which would make since except for the fact that with a competent team we win games and with a **** team I still go positive in kills sometimes I do really well and my team is all split up in the enemy jungle and so you guys get to see me QQ cause its like every other ******** game I get into I've been rubber banding between teir 4 and 6 if only I had some intelligent people to play with but I guess your all teir 8+ well guess I should just get use to playing with dumb *** scrubs who think cs means **** savoring, or who mistake the enemy jungle for the shop hard to decide which game has more tards this one or league

Rinjak
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » October 21, 2015 12:40pm | Report
I can talk based on my experience and it is a pain being in lower tier trying to climb higher. Mentally you should learn and focus on what is currently going such as knowing the importance and times of the objectives takeover (Minion Mines, Gold Miner and Kraken) to be taken. Luring your enemies away to destroy their turret, Playing it smart and safe to not give the opportunity of an ace to the enemies and most important Map awareness to be able to have vision to an extent. The majority of vision will come from scout traps and flares. This is all assuming your two teammates are not equipped to win a match. Remember, believe you can win and it will be possible. My guild currently has a few people that are currently on tier 3 because the solo ranked and we are helping them move forward by encouragement and strategy. I play casual when i can with them to show certain things and for them to get in the habit of awareness. Hopefully I helped in some way.

Thank you

EXXCLUSIVE
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by lix2333 » October 21, 2015 12:41pm | Report
Yeah, I think this problem gets a bit better as you get to the higher ranks. I rarely solo queue now because of the variance in the skill ability / trolliness of my allies.

lix2333
Quote | PM | +Rep by HeliX Jr » October 21, 2015 1:35pm | Report
Me too... I got from Pretty Good Bronze to almost Decent-Ish bronze cause of that...

HeliX Jr

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved