Vainglory Forums

Players who were born missing half a brain

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » May 29, 2015 3:50am | Report
Seriously... I can't bash people enough for being so ******ed. I mean there are some players who just likes overextending their behinds with pants down all the way into the enemy jungle looking for the grease down.

Why do so many players enjoy bending over for the opposing team so much literally every match I've played in the last few days has at least one sorry SOB who wants to get monkeyed up by enemy team cuz their 'feelings' got hurt when a teammate accidentally took their minion.

Every match... when I jungle, the lane player sucks. When I lane, at least one jungle player don't have a freakin clue. So sick of this

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » May 30, 2015 11:25am | Report
Oh no... You've ran into some bad players. Wow. I didn know video games had bad players. This is a phenomenal discovery.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » May 30, 2015 2:50pm | Report
Bootylicious wrote:

Oh no... You've ran into some bad players. Wow. I didn know video games had bad players. This is a phenomenal discovery.

You've noticed my rant and actually made a point to reply. How nice of you...

So, is your reply suppose to be, like, funny or sarcastic? Because it's pretty lame if that was all you could come up with.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » May 31, 2015 10:00am | Report
Actually neither, I don't try super hard to be an *** in most of my posts like you lol

I was pointing out that you've ran into some bad players, or good players with bad games, which happens in any video game, in case you missed the whole point of my reply :)
Server- NA

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » May 31, 2015 3:13pm | Report
Oh please, you give me too much credit with your pointed assumptions. If you hope to not be misunderstood with your words, then perhaps you should phrase yourself more carefully instead of putting the blame on others.

It isn't really much of an effort to be an ***, on the contrary it comes quite easy actually - especially when replying to condescending pompous pricks like you. See, the difference between you and I is that at the very least, I admit that I'm an *** on this forum and make no attempt to fake it otherwise, unlike some pretentious wank who thinks he knows more about VG than everyone else here simply because he's at SA 'silver-gold' lol.

Don't even bother replying I'm really not here get all petty with you, move on already.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by JustinJr » June 1, 2015 1:33pm | Report
Easy solution to this problem, party up ;) if you have no friends to party up with maybe it's because you're rude? In that case stop being a douche or you've reached the max you'll ever get in VG probably :)
IGN: JustinJr
Server: EU
Tier: PoA

JustinJr
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » June 1, 2015 9:04pm | Report
If you're not here to get all petty, why did you reply with a rage post? :) I really don't think I know everything; simply amazing doesn't say much. Relax; I just made a post on your rant about how there's bad players in every game. Nothing to get so upset about :)

+1 to the guy above me, he seems like a nice fellow
Server- NA

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheFierceQueen » June 14, 2015 5:49am | Report
Bootylicious was actually right, and he was polite about it.

Honey, if you can't deal with bad players, you might as well play solo (or premades)
It's an online game, not everyone has their slaying game on fleek. (including you, honey, including you)

It's a game that requires teamwork, and if you're going around calling your teammates ******s instead of trying to help them improve, maybe you're the problem.

I'm done preaching, thank you. 🐸
I don't wear fashion, fashion wears me~ ?
(flips hair)

TheFierceQueen

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved