Vainglory Forums

Playing Vs. 3 junglers

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mrkarl » January 9, 2015 9:07pm | Report
I've encountered some teams lately in solo queue that go against the regular 2 jungler 1 laner meta and play triple jungler staying grouped up the entire game from the get go. We usually get stomped when this happens because obviously our junglers can't hold a 2v3 and the laner gets ganked incredibly easily. Anyone know how to counter this triple jungle grouping strat? And by triple jungler I don't mean all jungle characters just that all three opponents are in jungle together. Usually a skaarf and Catherine is involved

Mrkarl
Quote | PM | +Rep by FooJee » January 9, 2015 11:45pm | Report
I've been up against this a few times, always in solo q though. I try my best if I'm in the jungle to mine and flare early. When I'm in lane I pay all my attention to the map and last hits, dropping into the jungle for pressure. If players are smart, they will be able to flank and put continuous dmg on the invaders. Don't commit all in and die, poke and move - the laner needs to drop into jungle when needed and stay farming. The exp gains from lane will outpace the invaders by a lot, putting the lane carry in a great spot to stomp any "poked" heros.

TL:DR - Surrvive the early game and your lane carry will outpace them.

FooJee

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved